Uninstall *Check* Why not?

• 😉🤣 50+ Hours Eh oh well

Visualizzazioni
  • @ml0lm
    alt text

• I never get tired of using this one:

• Thus the reason why. A community of toxic individuals that value nobodies opinion but there own. Grow up.

• @elite-assasin87 👏👏 Just waiting for somebody to change my mind. Dont want to give up on it but I see nothing positive from the "Community" or the developers.

• @ml0lm said in Uninstall *Check* Why not?:

Thus the reason why. A community of toxic individuals that value nobodies opinion but there own. Grow up.

What "opinion"?? You posted a "look at me, I need attention" post. Nothing more. Adios.

• @ml0lm said in Uninstall *Check* Why not?:

Thus the reason why. A community of toxic individuals that value nobodies opinion but there own. Grow up.

Says the person who comes on here to announce they uninstalled for no other reason then their own self satisfaction. Yes do tell others to grow up. 🤔🤔😂

• @soopavillain420 posted a hey give me a reason to keep playing this game becauseI see nothing positive to come.

• @ml0lm Don’t expect positive results when you call the people toxic before they respond.

• @mri1ama link text

• @elite-assasin87 (http://qemistry.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/-images-about-cute-puppy-boo-hopscotch-backgrounds-with-pics-of-puppies-hd-for-desktop.jpg)

• @ml0lm yup that’s an upvote

• #Prayers4op

Visualizzazioni
9 su 14