A funny looking glitch

• Last night I kept getting really bad lag and was allmondbeard'ed several times. I thought I was about to get allmondbeard'ed again the ship went into the water bow first and I couldn't move. Then all of a sudden the ship popped back up and I was able to move again and did not get disconnected. My partner who is on the same internet connection did not experience this. But anyways... I looked at my partners character and his arms were really long. Mr Fantastic stretched kind of long. Even when he ran his arms were stretched like in the screenshot. It was like this until I died. It was funny!

Visualizzazioni
  • @purplemajic - Had this happen a few times, pretty funny.

• @purplemajic said in A funny looking glitch:

Last night I kept getting really bad lag and was allmondbeard'ed several times. I thought I was about to get allmondbeard'ed again the ship went into the water bow first and I couldn't move. Then all of a sudden the ship popped back up and I was able to move again and did not get disconnected. My partner who is on the same internet connection did not experience this. But anyways... I looked at my partners character and his arms were really long. Mr Fantastic stretched kind of long. Even when he ran his arms were stretched like in the screenshot. It was like this until I died. It was funny!

Ha brilliant! Imagine what damage you could do with a cutlass in those long arms.

Visualizzazioni
1 su 3