Coarsebeard/Cannot Start crew Session Errors

• Just asking around, because I cannot get into the game for the Forsaken Shores Update.

I've tried like 50+ times at this point, and nothing is working. I get the Coarsebeard error every time I try to reach the crew screen. Nobody else I've talked to is having this issue, so I'm not sure what's going on.

If anyone has any insight, I'd love to hear it, because I'm at a loss here, and frustrated.

Visualizzazioni
  • @cpt-vunderbar Ahoy matey!

Two things to check and try...

1. Make sure your game is up to date/finished updating.
    2. Have you tried doing a full reboot on your device/console and trying again?
  • I have not yet been home to try the new update, so I can't comment on your specific issue. Have you tried reinstalling the patch?

• @musicmee

Yes, to both.

I updated the game already, and have double and triple checked to make sure there hasn't been any ninja patches or anything that I missed in the store. Game is completely up to date, but the error still persists.

I've also restarted the game over a dozen times, restarted my internet connection, and the computer itself, but to no avail. The errors persist, and I'm stranded on land here....

I sent in a support ticket, and they mentioned that I should wait a bit, which I've been doing for almost 2 hours now. I'm awaiting an additional response at this point, because nothing has worked so far. Hence why I'm asking around for help.

• im receiving the same error not sure what to do as well

• i have that half the time hazelnut bread if i get game loaded. my fps also halfed and ping 8x increase since update

• @cpt-vunderbar and @HaryHenryMorgan
    Sorry to hear of your woes.
    Unfortunately the Coarsebeard error is not listed in their "Beard Errors" page.

You can lodge a support ticket with the Sea of Thieve support crew linked below.
    https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?flash_digest=f95a850171e7ce0e0d444996d6d6b26ceef76944

Don't hold your breath waiting for them to reply, it could take weeks.
    Good luck.

• @cpt-vunderbar Same problem for me. I figured I give it sometime and they might correct it. Tonight I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still error code. I'm a PC player.

• @sunwolfyew
    Yeah, I did the same thing.
    I did get in yesterday afternoon, so I'm thinking it's a server issue on Rare or Microsoft's end. The Xbox app wasn't working yesterday after around 4:30pm EST, so that could have something to do with it.

I haven't really gotten a straight answer from Rares' support team, though they've said they're looking into it.

• I have had the Coarsebeard error for 2 days.

Reinstalled the game just now. Still an error. I live on an Island with a 3MB/s connection, so donwloading 36 gigs is a lengthy process.

I don't see how they have not posted any data on this error considering the cost of the game and that we literally cannot play at all.

I hope they help us soon. None of the "tips" work.

• im still getting the same error as well its been 2 days for me to. I was able to play early this morning 8 am but I had to go to work. Tonight its just error after error.

• In this morning at just after 7am EST.

I guess that Dread Pirate CoarseBeard has been sunk.

Hip hip!

• And NOW i can't get back in.

COARSEBEARD.

• Ya, I was able to play in the morning but had to leave to do a show with military and fire engines. Now it's just the same error code at 9:00 pm eastern.

Visualizzazioni
10 su 14