My ‘Crate of Fine Ore’

• Just gonna pop this here before I post it off to the winner my EGX giveaway. Loving the new content and all the new things I can now have a go at making!

Visualizzazioni
  • that looks so good. How long did this one take you to make?

• @lizalaroo Outstanding!

• @lizalaroo that looks awesome! how long did it take to make and how big is it actually and what materials did you use? so many questions....

• @lizalaroo Brava! As usual :-)

• @lizalaroo Liz! Another job well done. Congrats to @blair187 on winning the awesome prize!

That crate is ore-some! in fact, it totally rocks!

• @lizalaroo Great job Liz ! another amazing give-away. You are super talented at your prop making, and I'm envious of the winner, @blair187 you are a very lucky pirate, display it with pride !

• Well , Mrs Lizalaroo, the longer you stay in the SOT World , the more you suprize me...i have seen your Artwork with my own eyes...You can make a Masterpiece and add that "Rare" Flair even in something " simple" as a bucket from the Bilge Rats...But you started with a very high Level ,and keen eye , for detail , Those were already Magnificient ,but seeing how you are also very Talented with using paint ....Wow, this Pirate that has won this Prop may give the Sea Gods a big kiss...i was there , at the sweepstake and i can tell you that many Pirates were standing in line to drop their one chance in the Bucket...

Your work ,or hobby is going alongside the Passion and Dedication that Rare unfolds in it's game. Your Props are 100 percent perfect copies of what is so vividly being depicted on the Screen...The Magic of Sea of Thieves utters itself in many domains, much more than grinding and Legend, but it is more than obvious that you have Found the Magic too...

Once again , a very beautiful Prop from a game where , if the Sea Gods are One with you , you can find the Artist behind this Talent...
    Great Work as always , but still , this one looks VERY great...

• @lizalaroo As always, awesome work! 🙂

• @sir-lotus A few days on and off. :D

• @lizalaroo How did you do the burn effects? They look so good!

• @lizalaroo You have the skillz thats for sure. Another awesome project ! well done

• @knifelife just layering the paint with a dry brush or a sponge. I’d liked to have made it glow somehow with lighting but at the moment that’s a little beyond me.

• @veriye I use Eva foam for all my props. It’s just over a foot long and took me a few days to make. The longest time was getting the paint job to look right. Really pleased with the effects though.

• @lizalaroo it looks awesome! just like it jumped out of the game itself!

• OMG! such details, looks awesome!!

• @lizalaroo

It looks amazing as always, a fine addition to any collection! 💜

• Fantastic @lizalaroo, that's one fantastic crate.
    Thanks for sharing the photo's and wish I could have got an entry into the draw

Visualizzazioni
7 su 18