Ancient skeletons

• Updare the rarity of these but yet at the same make the coin amount in the range of 150 to 250.

投稿
    表示回数
  • I have yet to see any... 😭

• @wetbread2743

They're a bit more consistently rewarding right now to those who play more, upping their rarity and rewards just means you miss more if you don't get one. I've missed one because I was pinned behind a rock by several flintlock skeletons for a quest while at low health, situations like that would be worse if they were even rarer. They're consistent, they don't need more volatility.

• I don't agree with what I assume the OP was saying. I've found 3 AC's now

148 a.c. discovery
    151 a.c. crooks
    513 a.c. fetchers

• Seen two of these ancient skeletons in the last two days and missed them both times, both were in the devil's roar.
    Nice to know they are around, but you have to act really fast.

• I found 4 in arena lol. They were worth 100 to 225 I believe

• I play daily and actively go island to island! Why have I not seen any!? 😰

• Shouldn't be more common, they are basically giving away money by having them in the game and i rather have them super rare so it feels special when you actually manage to find one. Like Shrouded Ghost.

• They're actually more common than you think. Just keep doing your thing. you'll find em. I've found 5 in arena in the past week. My best one gave me 573 or something like that. my worst gave me 112.

• I've been working towards the 'legendary hunter of the sea of thieves' commendation/title which has led me to spend a lot of time fishing on small islands.

I have discovered that regular skeletons don't spawn on small islands, so when something does spawn there, it is always a solo captain, an ashen skelly (key master or guardian), or an ancient skeleton!

I'm not 100% certain that regular skellies and special skellies share a spawn table, but it sure seems that way, because in the last week I've found and killed 4 Ancient Skellies, all while on small islands...

Spawn table manipulation for the win!!!

• I've only encountered 1, and got 126 coins from it. Really, I see them as a gimmick to entice players to buy more. Not that I'm opposed to that, so far I bought enough coins to get the skeleton pets.

• I found 2 so far and they were both on inactive forts.

The fort of the damned was one..
    The other was the fort just to the south east.

I agree payout should be higher. If this is gunna be treated like the ghost meg based on rarity (even though people seem to encounter this guy more often) then seeing one could mean someone who cant afford to buy a parrot..can now.

I had made a comment before saying one generic pet you could earn in the world would be nice to get people involved and introduce them to the emporium but I'd call it a win if the skelle drop enough gold to buy one lol instead of having to kill 3 or 4 for a 5 dollar pet that's a little rough on the rng lol I'd even be ok if you killed one and the game is like "yay you found a bird!" Ha ha

In any case at bare minimum I'd like the skelle to tell me how much I just got cuz both times I was like "what did I get? How much did I have? Who knows lol"

投稿
表示回数
12 / 8