Bring life to the outpost with NPCs - Port Town

• It seems that Golden Sands will soon become a Port Town or something similar, which leads me to ask, isn't it time to reinvigorate the Outpost with NPCs?
    By this I mean, NPCs transporting merchandise, repairing things, talking, playing cards... with whom to interact a couple of lines and why not, that they give you simple missions.
    Even introducing variations of some behavior or conversations throughout the updates, would be interesting.

I imagine a similar environment to Pirate Life.
    alt text

The closest we got to NPCs outside of stores was in the Lost Sands Quest.
    alt text

Rare 🙏🏻

投稿
    表示回数
  • I rarely touch land anymore in this game so I'm personally more indifferent on it but in general I think it would add qol and immersion for others.

To me some of this stuff comes down to what season 8 is, what it pushes, how pirates respond/adapt to it, and what the environment will look like going forward from it.

If it truly improves the relationship between pver and pvper and actually leads to a more balanced environment then this type of stuff is far more worth the resources and will be consistent with the environment.

If it doesn't go well and worsens the environment/widens the divide I think stuff like this sends mixed messaging to newer and inexperienced players.

• Yeah would be cool, but as people explained here, the game is limited and probably mainly due to support to consoles that came out before some pirates were even born and was discontinued January this year. If my information is correct...

投稿
表示回数
3 / 2