How to Get Sails With Skull/Kraken tentacles coming out of the head

• On the front of the game cover there is a ship with red sails a white skull with kraken tentacles coming out of the top. I've been attacked by a Galleon flying this sail before but whenever I try to google it to figure out its name I draw blanks. Anyone know how to get this sail?

게시물
    조회 수
  • @robby0316 these?

• Hey #Robby0316, you mean these sails? - https://seaofthieves.gamepedia.com/Kraken_Sails

Or something different?

• @triheadedmonkey the ones he is talking about have the colors reversed but are exactly like the lord guardian sails.

these

• @captain-coel oooo....I think they became the Lord Guardian Sails, I am not sure they were ever in the game. (other than possibly the early testing)

When they mentioned being attacked in-game by a galleon with them, the Lord Guardian Sails were the first to spring to mind.

• @triheadedmonkey they definitely described the Lord Guardian sails, how ever the sails on the box were reversed for colors. I wish we could have both.

• @robby0316

Red sails with white kraken are the lord guardian sails. These were to obtain if u pre-ordered the SoT board game.

• @weakdexx Did it have be a preorder, or can you still get them by buying the board game?

• @galactic-geek

I believe it was with pre-order. Just look up the board game. It should be mentioned if u still get the code. If it’s not mentioned anymore than I guess it was indeed only with pre-order

• @weakdexx thanks!

• @triheadedmonkey yeah that's definitely what the Galleon that robbed my sloop at a Fort was flying

• @obemike it's the lord guardian sails

• @robby0316 If it is those you were looking for, they were included as a bonus when buying a version of the Sea of Thieves Tabletop/RPG.

게시물
조회 수
13 중의 4