Green SoT skull background!

• @musicmee Aren't they @Zz-Emerz-zZ T-shirt collection?? :D

• @lizalaroo They are.... didn't want to send everyone over to her Twitter account.

Eagle eyed as always :)

• @musicmee You mentioned it not me ;P hehe!

• @musicmee

Jump her at Gamescom and send me a shirt!

• @capta1n-cr0ss Do you think @zZ-Emerz-Zz just carries them around with her wherever she goes? Hehehe.

I hope they have some at Gamescom though!

I do feel my wallet may get tested and very empty very quickly!

• @musicmee

I picture her hoarding them all and wearing them all at once to keep them from being snatched up by us greedy pirates! :P

https://media.giphy.com/media/sumTJTE5mpykE/giphy.gif

• @katttruewalker said in Green SoT skull background!:

@capta1n-cr0ss

Not too bad, eh?

I'm colour blind and this messes me up something fierce hahaha - I can only make out like 4, maybe 5 colours! It still looks awesome though

• @ionei-falcon said in Green SoT skull background!:

@capta1n-cr0ss Very cool! Very Xbox :)

And with that you've given me an idea.. might work on it today. (Insert evil grin here)

• Cool! Mind putting up one of em in 3440x1440 and i´ll might show my setup:P

• @orcbutt said in Green SoT skull background!:

@ionei-falcon said in Green SoT skull background!:

And with that you've given me an idea.. might work on it today. (Insert evil grin here)

OK... I'm not a graphic artist. I'm a hack at best. I'm sure others could redo the idea far cleaner and improve on it but here is the "evil idea" that came from your "very xbox".

• @orcbutt said in Green SoT skull background!:

@orcbutt said in Green SoT skull background!:

@ionei-falcon said in Green SoT skull background!:

OK... I'm not a graphic artist. I'm a hack at best. I'm sure others could redo the idea far cleaner and improve on it but here is the "evil idea" that came from your "very xbox".

Hahaha this tickled me!

• @capta1n-cr0ss Can Rare please make green like this on their t-shirts. Captain Cross my mouth is watering at how cool this looks. I feel like a little kid seeing mickey mouse for the first time when i look at this design

• @gr3gariousgamer

Super glad you like it. Thank you for the kind words.

• @capta1n-cr0ss No problem! Thanks for taking the time to reply to me!

• @katttruewalker said in Green SoT skull background!:

@capta1n-cr0ss

Finally! Haha

with the lantern AND the notepad... show-off :P

• @lucid-stew Pirate. Going for the Barbossa look, need a pile of treasure in there somewhere :P

• @katttruewalker your table is too tidy! Puts mine to shame hehe!

• @lizalaroo You should have seen it beforehand hahaha!

• @capta1n-cr0ss said in Green SoT skull background!:

I picture her hoarding them all and wearing them all at once to keep them from being snatched up by us greedy pirates! :P

@Musicmee @lizalaroo I wear them all, all day e'ryday, I just rotate which one is on the outside. And by all means send all the people to my Twitter, get dat follower number up (@CParkerDesizn)

• @zz-emerz-zz

I knew it! :D

게시물
조회 수
55 중의 44