Suggestion for the Davy Jones costume

• alt text

I just wanted to voice my feelings on the fact that the Davy Jones Costume doesn't include a dope Tentacle Beard. I don't remember where I read it, but I do remember a Rare Dev mentioning that the Tentacle Beard would be difficult to add due to the physics of the beard and I have a solution. Just don't have beard physics. Like all the other beards in Sea of Thieves don't have physics and in fact, I believe the actual Davy Jones in the tall tales doesn't have beard physics. Or as an alternative suggestion just port over the same model for Davy Jones in the tall tale as the player model and change the scaling based on the pirate's body. Please Rare make it happen. Its saddened me as a Pirates of the Caribbean fan that my Squid boi Jones got the short end of the stick. Thanks!!!

-RenderedSpore68

게시물
    조회 수
  • @renderedspore68 Your other thread has been locked as this is just a duplicate.

Creating Duplicate Threads
    Multiple threads on the same topic posted in quick succession is not allowed. The most relevant thread will be kept open and all other threads locked.

게시물
조회 수
2 중의 1