Games crashing on PS5

• I bought 3 copy of your game so I could play with my boys for my birthday. Ps5 won't work in crossplatform with Pc. Crashes every minutes it's ridiculous. Bunch of players are reporting this issue, Please do your PR job and come out saying you will at least fix it. Payed 200$ (25$x2 on steam, 56$ on ps5 + 99$ subscribtion to play online ALL THAT JUST TO PLAY YOUR GAME).
    C'mon man.
    Seriously tho game is insane fun im trying to recruit my cousins and all but good lord fix this!!!!
    (I did all your troubleshooting stuff and way more, my IT buddy even came over to try to fix tous after searching we realised its a comon issue that lasted for months.)

• Bump, same issue after 2 months. Cant play with pc friends.

• This game is completely unplayable. Even as a solo player with a strong Ethernet connection and I am experiencing constant freezing and having to force close my game. As a result I can’t win any battles or even level up during quests. Y’all have to wake up and fix this

• I very rarely post my thoughts in forums...but I really want Rare to know that we LOVE this game. But the freezing and crashing makes it SO hard to want to continue playing. Absolutely game breaking and disheartening. As all the other players said - PLEASE fix it!!

• Please fix I love the game but I have to stop playing everytime i get on. I mean I play for no exaggeration a single minute and the game freezes everytime. Its so frustrating because the game is a lot of fun when it works! PLEASE FIX its unacceptable

• @kit5une77

It still is not fixed on ps5 it freezes 18 within 30 minutes of me trying to play this broken game

• PS5 Player here. This is one of my favorite games, when it works. Game runs fine solo, or with other ps5 players. However, when you crossplay, the game cannot handle it. It will stutter freeze until eventually the whole app freezes up and you are forced to shut down application and re-open it. Not even joking, hardly a minute later after coming back it will freeze again. It is literally unplayable. A very frustrating experience. FIX YOUR CROSSPLAY ISSUES.

• @openyourmind88

I totally agree. PS5 player here too. I have just had to restart 18 times in the last 10 minutes. I get that it’s a new season so the servers are probably jam full but come on ! We’ve paid for the game and it’s unplayable if your crew are on different consoles/PC.

No wonder the PS5 numbers are dropping.

• Same here. I play on PS5 with my son on Xbox. Tried to have a game today and crashed multiple times. Ruined the game, ruined my time with my son.

This needs to be fixed if you wanna keep PS5 players playing.

• PS5 Here, I submitted a ticket and got the response that you guys are still looking for a solution. Based on this thread it has been around for several months. Can someone at least address this issue PLEASE!!! I just saw a new patch to stop people exploiting the new season, but what about the players that cant even play properly since before the new season even dropped? - I have played this game since the very beginning, took a good break and watched as you guys released content over the years, and now here I am years later trying to play the game i've been eager to play all these years and its unplayable, and cant even purchase things in the store. There is only so much longer I can speak highly of this game or company if you cant get it fixed soon.

• Jesus every God dann time crash crash crash freeze freeze freeze pks fix for ps5

게시물
조회 수
questionfeedbackgeneral
83 중의 78