The fishing rod launch exploit is getting out of hand.

• It's happening more and more in any PvP scenario. Please make its fix a priority.
    [mod edit]

게시물
    조회 수
  • @capt-steals said in The fishing rod launch exploit is getting out of hand.:

It's happening more and more in any PvP scenario. Please make its fix a priority.
    [mod edit]

Agree, it’s so commonplace that everyone thinks it’s okay. I even have guild mates doing it now.

Hey if this is okay, maybe we should get an exploit to guide the cannons after shooting them, too, perhaps they could even dolphin dive out of the water after submerging for another shot at hitting the boat.

• I’ve stopped playing hourglass for now because of it. I ran into a couple of people in solo that run and non stop launch bug. I’m not going to bother engaging with that.

I’m going back to it soon but hopefully not solo and hopefully I’ll see less dolphin diving.

• If you believe a player has been toxic in the game or suspect foul-play, you can report them to Xbox Live here. You can also submit a support ticket via Rare Player Support. As this is a matter for Support and not the Forums, I'll be dropping anchor here.

게시물
조회 수
4 중의 1