I really hope if we fall in the water while being attacked by the kraken we can see the scary beast attacking the ship

• I am hoping to see something like this
    alt text

게시물
    조회 수
  • I'm sure you will. It won't just be an entity attached to the waves.

• @lukiandarkblade I suspect the reason for the inky water will be so we can't see in the water if we fall in with the kraken. I hope not though, I gotta see it's face as we strike it down.

• @mad-jack-ketch
    @capn-tonis Like Capn said. That's basically what I thought too but i'm also not sure how inky the water will be and how much visibility we'll have. That being said, since the beast is ALWAYS in the world lurking I would think it is a complete monster.

• All I know is if I jump in the water and see that thing, I am going to instantly soil myself in a effort to make myself as unappetizing as possible.

• @avirex-idyll I really can't wait to fight it but at the same time I'm completely scared to run into it.

• I love that sound or music sting that happens as your ship sinks. It adds so much to that feeling of dread and panic as your boat goes under. I really hope the sound of the Kraken is just as terrifying.

• @lukiandarkblade the second that thing attacks my ship, i'm running for the tankard and hoping it is full of grog.

• @avirex-idyll Haha, that's one way to handle it.

• I really hope too! I want to see the face of the beast attacking my ship! The beast I'd Hunt down and serve it on our feast latter on. .

• I will fire a crew mate at it out the cannon so i can make my getaway,i am trust worthy muuuhahaha.

• @rainmaker66 I might have to fire myself out of a cannon if that big slimey b*****d comes knocking aboard our ship.
    Ka BOOM "so long suckerssssss"

• @avirex-idyll said in I really hope if we fall in the water while being attacked by the kraken we can see the scary beast attacking the ship:

All I know is if I jump in the water and see that thing, I am going to instantly soil myself in a effort to make myself as unappetizing as possible.

When i was in the military they gave us brown underwear i always thought it was so if we had to fight the kraken it wouldnt be so embaressing.

게시물
조회 수
13 중의 3