Avacadobeard issue. Please help.

• when I launch the game, I'm told I "can't play online because of how my account is set up. go to your privacy and online settings on Xbox.com to change this." but I changed all the privacy and online settings to "allow" and the game still gives me this error, any ideas on how to fix the problem?

게시물
    조회 수
  • Hey I have the same problem has anyone a solution for it?

• @forlornwheat62
    Are you playing on PC? If yes, there seem to be some issues if you didn't login on the XBox App on your PC before starting the game.

• I'm having the same issue.
    Trying to play on PC, Win10 Pro, x64 arch, Version 1709, Build 16299.309.
    Getting the change the account settings at xbox.com error, than an other message appears after pressing a key with the Avacadobeard error identifier.
    I've tried:

• Restarting the whole system,
    • Reinstalling the game in a local Windows user,
    • Reinstalling the game in a Microsoft account based user,
    • Logging in the xbox app first and launching it from there,
    • Launching it from the store app,
    • Found nothing wrong with the settings at xbox.com, changed them back and fourth nonetheless, had zero effect,
    • Relogging in the xbox app, while the game is already running,
      Having the same error every time...
      All I've found regarding the Avacadobeard error officially, that it is caused by not having XBox Live Gold membership on console, while I'm trying to start it on Windows 10... Frustrating.

Please, if somebody found a solution, let me know.

• someone ? i still have this error as well ! !! !!

• Dude ı m having the same problem ı m trying to open the game on pc but it says you need to change your privacy and online safety

• @oblonggoose4060 same . Why doesn't anybody respond or fix this? I've spend 40 bucks on this game and up to this point it has been total scam!

• Still no fix, months later... This is getting very sad.
    I hope we get to play it while there are still people left to play with...

• @timberedpants40 Hey my friend has the exact same problem. Its really annoying and you cant refund it. I think the sea of thieves support is useless right now because the they say is: Try this, try that,this could maybe help.

게시물
조회 수
9 중의 1