The brig does nothing to uncooperative players

• So can we have a kick vote so we can get rid of players that like to, say, throw all of your loot off the back of the ship while you're trying to drive. Seriously, not cool guys. I don't care if you're 50 50 50, other players are trying to work towards that and you're ruining their game

게시물
    조회 수
  • @the-portalstorm

the problem with kick vote is that it can be abused in an unfair manner.
    say you sail with 3 friends, you join them , you voyage together, short before the cash in they vote kick you to boost their 4th friend. not nice but a possibility. i am against vote kicking, but the brig needs an update.

• I see your point. how about a way to turn a specific player hostile so you can kill them to prevent this. maybe not a voting system but an integrated mechanic. Not sure how that would work but it's a thought

• Crewmates in the brig should get Lazybeard much faster than those outside the brig(after two minutes of inactivity) so they can’t easily camp for free loot. Make them waste some of their time if they’re going to be a nuisance. There also needs to be some coding to kick people rubber-banding their controller or whatever PC players do(spinning in place or playing an instrument without moving for a while).

• @private-ramb0 said in The brig does nothing to uncooperative players:

Crewmates in the brig should get Lazybeard much faster than those outside the brig(after two minutes of inactivity) so they can’t easily camp for free loot. Make them waste some of their time if they’re going to be a nuisance. There also needs to be some coding to kick people rubber-banding their controller or whatever PC players do(spinning in place or playing an instrument without moving for a while).

I like the faster lazybeard idea but I do think after 10 mins in the brig a kick player option should be available.
    Rubberbanding is a term literally for xbox users rubberbanding their controller joystick fyi. Pc users would need to use a cheat to afk this way which would end up in a ban anyway so you should be happy about that

• @coyote4711 I just don't see something like that happening very often cause if someone is on your crew doing work, most likely your crew will like that person and won't just kick them cause a friend logged on, but it could happen we all pirates here!

• @coyote4711 you're right, there is the potential for this to occur. However, I think the number of times this would happen would fall short compared to the number of times someone encounters a troll crewmate. For this reason, I think the value of having a kick option outweighs the value of not having it.

• @vderickv pc players do not need a cheat, it is called a macro, something which makes sure you left click every so often.

This is not cheating, it is however making sure you dont get lazybearded. I use such a system sometimes when sailing with a crew and have to take a leave of absence which might be longer then the lazybeard timer, i never use it without communicating first though, for instance: me and my crew had a 12 hour session going on and cleared 4 skullforts and 2 athenas in that time, we were closing in on finishing our third. I had an appointment however and even though we tried to rush it we couldn’t finish on time when i had to leave, i talked it over with my crew and they where ok with me being away for upto an hour, especially since we still had all loot on board and more still to receive.

And so i used a macro that clicked for me every so often whilst i was sleeping on the captains quarters bed

게시물
조회 수
8 중의 6