Hungarian Translation

• Dear Developers,

We want to translate the game into Hungarian language. It is possible? We have 17 translators who would like to translate the game.

We translated a lot of games to Hungarian (Fallout 4, Hearts of Iron IV, Killing Floor 2, Civilization VI ect.). If we get permission for the translation, we don't ask for anything in return. Many Hungarians are playing with Sea of Thieves. They love it, but it's difficult for them, because the Hungarians usually don't speak English or other languages.

Please, give us this opportunity. We really want it. We want to play this excellent game in Hungarian as well.

Best regards,
    Robin Frank

게시물
    조회 수
  • Hell you should send a profetional mail them for that !

• What would be really cool is a universal text translator, you select you desired language and if I am typing something in English, the game sees we have different languages selected and does the translation before sending the message to you in your desired language... asking a lot I know but... WE SHALL SAIL TOGETHER...EVEN IF WE SPEAK DIFFERENT LANGUAGES...He He

• @anatolhasis657 I sent a private mail, but they wrote me, "ask this question in the forum". :)

• @herrfrankss which makes some sense. It could give them an idea of how many folks jump in saying, "Yes! We need a Hungarian translation." :-D

For me it would have been kinda fun...I was lucky enough to live in Hungary for three years...and actually 'did' learn the language (though that was many years ago). My goodness...it's a tough one...indeed! That having been said, Magyarország was a marvelous place :-D

• I would like a Serbian translation plz, ho wait, they can speak english

• @anatolhasis657 Uh... We will translate it. I didn't ask the developers to translate it. We.. not the developers... WE. :) The Serbs don't even speak English. I've been in Serbia many times. They don't understand me... Only college students understood me.

• Yea the Serbian college students ! They are the future of this world !

• @anatolhasis657 Yeah yeah XD

• I support the idea of the hungarian translation!

• @herrfrankss We Shall Sail Together!

• Many Hungarian kids would play the game if they understood the description of the adventures properly. The key to success in an adventure game is that it is translated into many languages. Offering a team for free work should not be a topic of a consideration.

• @Deckhands this topic is 7 months old, can we get a lock to prevent any more necros?

• Dear Developers,

Please consider this generous offer if it is still on the table.

Thanks,

• Hungarian lives matter

• I want to visit Hungary for some cycling.
    Looks like a beautiful country.

• @herrfrankss said in Hungarian Translation:

@anatolhasis657 I sent a private mail, but they wrote me, "ask this question in the forum". :)

What the hell? That's not a serious answer to be honest...

• @vin-the-rat said in Hungarian Translation:

I want to visit Hungary for some cycling.
    Looks like a beautiful country.

It really is a very beautiful country. My work involves a lot of travelling, and since I'm also managing the Hungarian market, I get to visit it often. And not just Budapest, but the whole country.

I travel around most of Europe often, not just Hungary, but with hand on my heart I can say Hungary is my personal favourite. Hungarians are very welcoming hosts. Their traditional Goulash soup is one of a kind. Their chili is one of a kind. And the hungarian girls... just don't get me started on that one...

Budapest in the evening is just marbelous, magnificent. If you visit some day, make sure you go to this pub: FOR SALE. You won't be disappointed, I make you this personal promise!

I've legit considered multiple times to move my family into Hungary, as I am pretty sick and tired of Bulgarian politics. But the hungarian language is just out of this world. I literally place it on same learning difficulty as Japanese, with one slight upside: that it's actually using latin letters, and not kanji.

• Just realized this is a necro thread.

@Musicmee if you may do the honors...

• Hello all!

Make sure we aren't reviving threads older than one month, as it is part of the forum rules

Regards!

게시물
조회 수
20 중의 15