PSA: Did you Enter the Titanbooks Obsidian Capstan Drawing? Check your email!

• I just got an email this morning to confirm that I was a winner in the Titanbooks Obsidian Capstan giveaway.

If you entered, check your email ASAP, you only have 48 hours to reply to claim your code!

alt text

Wyświetlenia
  • i didnt win :(

• @herrhashtag0911

Ahh that sucks! Well I'm sure this won't be the only promo, there will be more opportunities in the future, as with all obsidian items.

• Congrats.

Nothing here, but it will come around again.

• @archangel-timmy

No doubt!

I'm glad I got this rare chance to add it to my collection early, but there will be some stream or something to participate in to earn it in the future for sure!

• @chronodusk Cheers for the PSA matey!

But I can only say one thing....

NooOoooooooooooOOOOOoooooOo!

alt text

I didn't win :(

• @musicmee

Ahhhh that sucks :(

52 codes available with TitanBooks was pretty slim odds, there will most definitely be another promo in the future as we can already guess (hopefully with no purchase required) so hopefully they don't wait too long to roll out a new promotion for this piece!

• no luck here either

• I was briefly excited to see that there was an email in my Junk folder, but it turned out to be something else. Well done to all the winners?

• @musicmee said in PSA: Did you Enter the Titanbooks Obsidian Capstan Drawing? Check your email!:

@chronodusk Cheers for the PSA matey!

But I can only say one thing....

NooOoooooooooooOOOOOoooooOo!

alt text

I didn't win :(

@Chronodusk Congrats on entering a very exclusive club....namely people that own cosmetics that MusicMee doesn't! :D

As far as I am aware, there are only a very small number of you!

• @triheadedmonkey

I’m shocked to hear that I’m a part of such a club! It may only be a temporary prestige though until the next promo hahaha XD but at least I’ll have it in my collection not have to worry about remembering to participate in a future promo for it!

I honestly wasn’t even going to enter because the odds looked horrible with only 52 codes and I have the worst luck with contests.

• Never heard of this one, must have missed the tweet?

• Noice! GG!

Wyświetlenia
1 z 13