SOT x Monkey Island Main Screen Background clean

• For anyone interested, managed to snap a clean image of the SOT x Monkey Island main screen. It's in 1440p, because that's what I play at. Could make a nice desktop wallpaper.

alt text

In case you're curious, I have Alt+Win+PrtSc as a Stream Deck shortcut. Timed it just at instant it makes the transition to the intro video. There are usually a couple of frames after the logo disappears before the camera moves (I try to do this for most updates). This was before they put up the notice about Allegiance, which seems to make it a lot harder to do.

Wyświetlenia
  • @realstyli Hey there, do you still have this image? Would love to use it as a background!!

• @zakverycool said in SOT x Monkey Island Main Screen Background clean:

@realstyli Hey there, do you still have this image? Would love to use it as a background!!

Firstly, this will be locked soon because it's technically a necro.

Secondly, if the image isn't appearing in the post (it is for me), here's the direct link and here's the link to the Imgur page.

• @realstyli Gotchya, thanks so much for the reply and the links!

For some reason, I can't see the link to the image on the original post, It must be my browser.

Thanks again, it's a great screenie!

• As thread necro (reviving of old topics) is not permitted as per forum rules, we will go ahead and drop anchor on this here. Thank you.

Wyświetlenia
1 z 5