L game fix or ur gonna lose everyone

• I cannot understand why this game actively tries to ruin one thing after another.. this game is going down the toilet. Seriously first the blunderbuss now the crud launch? The two things that everyone liked about this game you take out… on top of that, pc kids can still use ladder launch crud launch and NEW launches that you bugged out trying to fix the crud launch. Literally the worst game developers and worst game I've ever played. sad day my favorite game was not even enjoyable.. awful game. Do better for your community. Make it harder to board and then make a gun that does 40 yard knockback just to get shot off the ladder.. smart. Lol like tbh wont play again starting to look dead for a reason

Wyświetlenia
    generalquestionmerchandisefeedbackvideo
  • I can say without a doubt that crud launch and blunder are not the 2 things that everyone liked. Especially knowing that people have been requesting blunder rebalancing for years, and crud launch was not known about for years.

The game is better for these changes imo. If you needed an exploitative tactic for easier boarding to enjoy the game, then it just sounds like the game its self is not fun to you. And the whole "game is going to die/is dying" claim has been thrown around constantly since it launched, only for every one of them to be wrong.

• Blunderbuss a mixed bag in the community, some liked it others hated it.

'Crud launch' was hated by almost all players, because it was an exploit and you are not allowed to use exploit. Rare even clearly warned that (ab)using exploits is not allowed and can even get you banned, wich is logical since using exploits is a form of cheating.

I do think it's kinda commical how, now Rare (partially?) fixed this exploit, the cheaters now expose themselves and start begging that their unfair advantage over others should be put back because otherwise it isn't fun for them....

You almost wish that the devs DID start reading their post. Not to listen to their demands, but to make a list of their gamertags and hand out the punishments they deserve for their cheating.

• @drewftd-alt While we understand your intention is to leave feedback and explain your reasons for leaving, this type of post draws negative reaction, and does not foster discussion in the community. We value your feedback, and if you want to make suggestions or offer your ideas to improve the game, please feel free to create a topic in Feedback & Suggestions.

If you believe a player has been toxic in the game or suspect foul-play, you can report them to Xbox Live here. You can also submit a support ticket via Rare Player Support.

Wyświetlenia
generalquestionmerchandisefeedbackvideo
1 z 4