Whats the rarest item u can/could get ?

• I think its bilge rat cutlass

Wyświetlenia
  • @fgfoot

Not entirely sure but one of our fantastic community has put together a list of items which you might come across on the seas -

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/70918/screenshot-database-of-in-game-sets-and-items

• @fgfoot
    alt text
    alt text

• @triheadedmonkey Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Don't remind me of them!

One I will never see in my collection. S*b

• @musicmee :D

• Instant win by @triheadedmonkey

I'm positive there is some pun about the Banjo-Kazooie Figurehead being more Rare, but I'm too lazy.

• Pretty sure its

Banana Quest stuff

Deckhands sails

Rare sails

In order from rarest to most common of the absolute rare unattainable items

• All these unobtainable items makes my yearning for them just that bit more yearny!

• @tre-oni How you could got banana items. ?

• @fgfoot Ahoy matey!

The Golden Banana cosmetics were given to the winners of The Golden Banana competition that was held on launch week!

• @musicmee its crime that you are not deckland, do you think there is a chance you can become deckland in the future ?

• @fgfoot Cheers matey! I know right... Maybe I need to be more active and helpful?

Nah, only joking... They are fully staffed at the moment and I am happy just being here and helping where I can!

But who knows... maybe one day!

• @musicmee maybe you're being too active and helpful?

• @dekeita Too active?!?! Moi!

Hehehe... I know I can be a bit "all over it" but I have dialed it back a bit and only get involved in the discussions I can see that are helpful and I can really add to.

Wyświetlenia
5 z 14