Captain ship

• Seems to be working great, thanks for the fix, ship saves are working thankyou, can you do my Trident now to give me powers over the sea creatures including Kraken 😃

Postagens
    Visualizações
  • @stormycoire hoo hee hee im a silly little fella ;)

• @stormycoire said in Captain ship:

Seems to be working great, thanks for the fix, ship saves are working thankyou, can you do my Trident now to give me powers over the sea creatures including Kraken 😃

We have a saying in our country, which does not translate into English perfectly, but it's rather simple '' Don't celebrate before you jump the ditch''

At first I never had any problems with saving ship customizations and people at that time were flooding all possible medias with that problem.

Then I have obviously lost them and after some time tried again and thought the problem has resolved itself, but nope, lost gold again.

So I honestly would not do it just yet unless you have too much gold in game.

P.S. From now on, I shall consider exploits as a way of paying yourself back the lost gold (reasonable amounts obviously) :P

• @zig-zag-ltu well the sails were consistent but after this latest patch it worked.

• so far so good

such a massive qol improvement when it works

• My right cannon is bugged on my Sloop, it remains as the default skin, yet the left cannon loads the default skin colour for the hull.

Other than that, all other saved cosmetics appear to work consistenly for me now.

(left cannon as we look from the front)
    alt text

• @zig-zag-ltu I agree about using exploits to compensate for gold lost due to data loss or bugs. I imagine you we're joking by your comment as I am as well. Though They took 2 months to put out this cosmetic saving fix and didn't have the decency to at least turn off the gold cost until they resolved the issue. People talk about the economy in this game but explain what that even is? This isn't an MMO where you have goods to be traded on the auction house, this is purely cosmetics and none of them give you more speed, attack, health.... In a game like this there really isn't an economy and the coolest looking stuff no longer comes from gold but real money anyway. So if the sense of "winning" in sea of thieves is cosmetics... Then it is now pay 2 win. But that's perspective. Winning for you might be sinking another player. Winning for me is looking cooler than the plain white sails sailor title pirate who just logs in to hunter people down and doesn't every bother customizing anything in the game he just wants them kills.

They give a voyage of restitution to compensate for losing over a million gold.. Then you have to spend hours digging up all this treasure to sell to either get it stolen or end up having data loss again. I honestly enjoyed just logging in and being handed 50k vs a voyage that takes up a spot in my voyage tab and makes me have to go attempt to regain a small amount of what I lost.

Postagens
Visualizações
2 de 7