Hourglass Exp ? Does it change between levels 1-100 or is it the same throughout the entire grind ?

• I'm usually great when it comes to calculating exp or how much I need to do to level up or meet a small goal.

However it might be how much I've played the last week or falling ill for the last few days, but I've seen people say it doesn't change or there's a point where you require more exp per level.

So I'm just wondering if it's true it alters after a certain level or is it a myth because most things I see are old and I don't know if those posts still hold up to present time play. I know mentally it could just be me, but I would like to try to clarify for my overall knowledge and future grind planning.

Thx !

Postagens
    Visualizações
  • It is exponential from 1-100, meaning the closer you get to 100 the more XP you need from matches to gain levels. After 100 it becomes static.

• @sa1tynutz
    The levels 1-100 have a negative exponential growth curve, but it takes the same amount of total allegiance to go from 1-100 as it does 100-200.

For a more in-depth look, I just posted an Hourglass calculator here on the forums. If you go to the data page, you can see the approximate Allegiance required to get to each level. After level 100, all levels take 12,600 XP.

Postagens
Visualizações
2 de 3