Skeleton Curse and Reaper Lair Changes

• Is it just me or should the whole reapers lair be reworked. I have a bunch of ideas of how to make the reaper lair a place to go for other stuff that isn’t just related to skeleton curse.

1. They should make it possible to play the skeleton at the bar in a game of chess. The skeleton could have code that allows it to play chess a decently good level. They could make some commendations and cosmetics related to this.

2. They should allow for more exploration down in the lair. They should extend it and make it very detailed and interesting. Kinda like how port merrick has a bunch of cool hidden details. I would love seeing a cooking area down there.

3. They should allow players to mine gold for the reapers. Maybe you could mine for gold in a similar way you do in rust where you would hit the shiny part of the ore to collect it. This could get like 5 gold pieces per hit but it would mostly be for the idea and jokes.

Postagens
    Visualizações
    just for funcommunitygeneralfeedbackstory & lore
  • They should allow anyone regardless of rep to visit the lair. Otherwise not many will even bother

• @burnbacon

That is a good idea maybe make it so you need level 75 in reaper and that’s the only requirement to go down there, but you wouldn’t be able to get skeleton curse until you get level 100 in servants of the flame.

Postagens
Visualizações
just for funcommunitygeneralfeedbackstory & lore
2 de 3