[Level 91 Guild] Sea of Bruh Recruiting!

• Ahoy, Fellow Pirates!
    Are you ready to set sail on an epic adventure? At Sea of Bruh, we are on the lookout for daring souls to join our small but growing guild. If you’re passionate about the open seas and eager to be part of a vibrant, close-knit community, we’d love to welcome you aboard!

What We Offer:
    A Welcoming and Friendly Community: As a small guild, we value camaraderie and support, ensuring everyone feels like part of the family.
    A Variety of Content: From intense PvP battles to casual sailing expeditions, we cater to all playstyles and interests.
    Opportunities for All: Whether you’re a casual player or a hardcore pirate, there’s a place for you in our crew.

Requirements:
    Age 18+: Due to the mature nature of our content and discussions, all members must be at least 18 years old.

Why Join Us?
    New Player Friendly: Whether you're a seasoned sailor or a new recruit, our experienced members are always ready to help you navigate your pirate journey.

Future Events: As our guild grows, we plan to host exciting events like TDM (Team Deathmatch) sessions, providing even more opportunities for our members to shine.

Special Roles Available: Helm or Bilge Main: While not mandatory, we are actively seeking a helm or bilge main—or someone eager to learn one of these crucial roles. If you're up for the challenge, we want you!

Expectations:

Active Participation: We don’t expect everyone to be online 24/7, but regular engagement is crucial to keep the guild lively and fun. Zero activity upon joining will definitely result in a kick, and if a member shows no activity for an extended period, we may have to part ways. We’re committed to maintaining a vibrant crew, where everyone contributes and feels valued!

Open Mind: While we have minimum requirements, we’re committed to growing our skills together. Your dedication matters more than your current level.

Join Sea of Bruh today and let’s conquer the seas together! Set sail for adventure, camaraderie, and plenty of loot with a small, dynamic crew that values every member. If you want to join, either comment below or DM me!

Postagens
    Visualizações
  • Hey there! I'd love to join. I've been playing since release, 26, my discord is Clinethulu.

• @m4tyscz Im interested in Joining your guild! Tw1zt3DB3asT is my Gamertag on Xbox. 34 years old.

• Hello! I would like to join my dc is nebula2137 or Nebula2137 in game

• @tw1zt3db3ast Hello, do you have a discord? we mostly communicate on our guild discord server

• @m4tyscz hey cap' i'd love to join too! 24 and prety new but play all weeklong! discord Gamunth

• @M4tysCz Ahoy there! I would love to join you guys. I mainly play on Xbox my gamer tag is Gulindor and i have discord which is also Gulindor. I'm 33 been solo slooping for a little over a month but i would love some main roles. I play daily for the most part when i get off work around 6pm EST and on the weekends. Thanks for the consideration , Happy sailing!

• @gulindor sent a friend request on xbox and discord

• @gamunth hello doesn't matter if you're new or not, we welcome everyone. I sent u a friend request on xbox and discord

• I'm looking to join a guild as well.

• @kn1ght-0f-fa1th hello, please send me a dm with your discord username

Postagens
Visualizações
1 de 12