Sea of Thieves Scale Test this weekend

• @phillandamy14 no

• @knightx13 Here you are, added info and colour variations - not sure they look brilliant, but the information is there and that's what matters, example:
    alt text

• hey guys, is their any way i can get/buy some extra close beta keys to play on feb 16, or do I just pre-order it and they will give me a key?? help!

• @armament-jay YESS!!!!! THERE WAS A FIRE FIGGGHHHTT!!!!

• @muse986 I can’t wait for this awesome game out rare has really outdid themselves #totallysatisfied

• if I preorder the game Friday will I be able to access the scale

• @creativebeast3 said in Sea of Thieves Scale Test this weekend:

@muse986 I can’t wait for this awesome game to come out rare has really outdid themselves #totallysatisfied

• @muse986
    Will this be using the current build(2/14/18) or will there be another update coming?

• WHHhaaaaa!?!?
    alt text

• alt text

It's going to be a GREAT weekend!

• You want scaling? You got it. Let's tear this place down! :D I might actually do some missions just to help you, Rare. :*

• @muse986 said in Sea of Thieves Scale Test this weekend:

We'll be running a Scale Test this weekend to prepare ourselves for launch! The goal of this is to test a lot of the work we’ve done since the Closed Beta, and to try and hit a higher concurrent players number than we’ve ever seen before.

Are we under restriction by NDA also for this session
    or can we share and stream?

• @r3dmidnight NDA does not apply to the Scale Test

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi said in Sea of Thieves Scale Test this weekend:

@r3dmidnight NDA does not apply to the Scale Test

Thank you !
    :)

• @knightx13 said in Sea of Thieves Scale Test this weekend:

Rare Central Command will be like:

https://media.giphy.com/media/1SeMlxEO25RRu/giphy.gif

+1 to whoever gets the movie reference.

SOT Servers this weekend be like:

• @knightx13 well duh dark knight and hackers, do i get bonus ups for knowing that it's Penn Jillette of penn and teller comedy act in the hackers scene lol. Sorry Mr. The Plague.

• @gleamian2 Hello mate, swearing on the forums is not tolerated as such your post has been edited. Please refrain from swearing going forwards or further action will be taken.

• Wow!....

• Shark repellent spray on standby :D . Thanks Rare for letting me sail the seas again before launch!

• @anj1n42 You got an invite? How? Did you play the last beta or is it just because you're an "insider"?

• @lothaes I preordered and was on the closed beta. Received an email about this weekends stress test. Hope you can join in the fun matey

• @anj1n42 I'd love to, I preordered just after the closed beta finished, but unfortunately I've still not received an email, but hey it's only Wednesday, right?

• Are you on xbox or PC? If you preordered on amazon you should have been sent a code. Redeem it and you should be able to download the client. That’s how I got mine for the Xbox at least. Afraid I don’t know how it works for PC, sorry.

• @anj1n42 Im on PC here and I pre ordered it directly from seaofthieves.com... who knows, we will wait and see.

• @lothaes Sorry, I forgot to add your tag to my last post.

• @anj1n42 It's cool, I be having me notifications switched on matey!

• @lothaes Fingers crossed for you buddy :)

• @anj1n42 I can wait till the 20th of march if not, have fun if I don't see you sailin' in the high seas matey!

• @kruqnut only real thing that i hope that will be new is either the skins available that you get when you preorder to try them out, and maybe the ability to control what your ship looks like with the colors and textures we got in the closed beta, example: ship colors Gold/yellow, green, red, black. Front of ship: angler, lion, Mirmaid?(Cant remember last one) and sails design: shark mouth, grog, blood splash, Lion. Sail Colors: Black, Gold, Green, Red.

Bonus: Ship Naming?

• @captain-oyana awesome, thank-you !!!!!!

• Almost done re-downloading it.
    The only way I'll not be there is if my xbox dies. (I got the old 500GB one still)

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi Thank you, really confusing when everyone is just saying Insiders and not knowing there was another one I needed to sign up for.

Postagens
Visualizações
141 de 293