Ancient Lantern - My very own SoT inspired Lantern

• Sea of Thieves is a vast world of inspiration to anyone who likes to make things.
    My favourite things in game? The Lantern.
    So I thought, based on the lovely reefs and underwater structures, I'd make my own design of lantern.
    I've called it 'Ancient Lantern'. Just need to paint it now, probably using an old gold.

UPDATE

First part of the paint job. Going for a sandstone kinda look.

Postagens
    Visualizações
  • @lizalaroo
    I love all your props! they look so amazing!

• @lizalaroo Absolutely love it as always Liz, your talents show no end...

And completely freestyling now too, love it!

• @lizalaroo looks great, i have the artistic ability of a herring , so i am in awe of your talent.

• @lizalaroo Very cool! Maybe we will see it in the shops for our characters on release day!

• Make this exceptional individual the director for goodies related to the franchise!
    Really cool stuff here!

• Looks fantastic!

• @lizalaroo I'll pre-order, is there an approximate delivery date ?

• @lizalaroo That Lantern is Beautiful!!

• @lizalaroo Wow! This is Awesome!!!! I love how there are just so many cool things to make or that inspire other unique creations ☺

• @lizalaroo
    Another awesome creation liz, damn i wish i had your artistic talent!!
    Also, please edit your title to spell 'inspired' correctly, my OCD can't handle the spelling mistake :)

• @logansdadtoo LOL Cheers for pointing it out. Been making all day so a little tired. Will change it now!
    @stacky-a You make some gorgeous things too! Lets see more of them :D

• @lizalaroo Thanks. Yeh im currently working on something .... different ☺ - my problem is the list of things I want to make grows bigger and bigger and never enough time!

• @stacky-a I hear ya! I'm just in the middle of making @KHARITES lantern for winning the screenshot comp. So many things to make and never enough time! (or money lol)

• @lizalaroo I am so excited and it will go awesomely with my decor!

@KHARITES lantern for winning the screenshot comp. So many things to make and never enough time! (or money lol)

• @lizalaroo - Another masterpiece. You'll have your own SoT gallery soon!

• @lizalaroo ....meh

haha kidding of course....another gem!

• This looks awesome! Can't wait to see the finished lantern! :)

• @lizalaroo You're amazing, as always.

• @lizalaroo

Where is your etsy store so we can all enjoy some of creative works for our self...

• @rgbknights Haha! Who'd wanna part with their doubloons for me lantern??!!

• ^^

This guy! @lizalaroo

• Brava! Well done...indeed :-D

I've been busy getting screencaps the last few iterations. Sadly...my main quest item, the Fish Skeleton statue, has been absent from the Captain's Cabins! Found a couple in a few stores...but they are up on a shelf and harder to get shots. Someday...someday :D

• Great work. What materials do you take

• looks amazing keep up the good work

• @spielbergeraut all made from Eva foam, glue and a bit of acrylic paint.

• @lizalaroo I really love the colours and shapes in your latest creation, it's amazing and the sandstone one is really reminiscent of aztec or mayan styles, it's going to look awesome as part of your collection!!

• Like this? :D @KattTruewalker

Postagens
Visualizações
4 de 28