Did Duke just snipe me??...

• This ever happened to anyone?

Note: that’s my ship I was trying to get to...

Postagens
    Visualizações
  • @kaloudz I've seen a couple of posts about 'phantom damage' and whilst I have never experienced it myself, I'm sure one of my crew has had it happen during a session.

• Myself and a few friends have all received this random phantom damage, always whilst sailing, and it so far has always resulted in us being knocked off our ships.

It almost sounds like a fizz whooshing past and you lose about 60% of your health and are knocked back like a sword lunge would make you do.

No idea what the cause of this could be, but have noticed it can often be when you are sailing towards or past an Island,but even at quite a distance.

Are those sniper skellies getting even more ruthless?

• I love the title of this post.

I now have the image in my head of Duke so drunk on grog he starts taking shots at players after they have left the tavern. "Behave yourself Duke"

• Thanks everyone, glad it’s not just me.

As for the title. I searched the island to make sure there were no spawn hoarders. Only shifty chap I could see was Duke; who apparently seems affriad that there’s no new bilge rat commendations...

• No commendations this week, there's been a series of shootings and we've had to shut up shop till the heat dies down - Duke

• Happened to me playing solo. And also the ship got a hole. After that a cannon from an island started firing me.

I think there was a previous shot running on serverside but without sending that info to my client. Thats why I suffered damage and a hole in my ship.

Maybe there is a bug and sometimes server dont send us the information of cannonballs.

Postagens
Visualizações
1 de 7