Black Dog/Onyx/Ebon Cosmetics. When are they available outside of rare encounters?

• Hi there. I remember a while ago, it was said that the black dog set would eventually be able to be collected by anyone. But, I am just wondering when they would be available, and if it's the stuff you only get from streams and purchases. Or if it's the whole set being released.

Postagens
    Visualizações
  • I've never heard that confirmed anywhere.

The themed tools were confirmed, and have been put out several times so far.

• @cheatingpirate
    The Black Dog set is a Pre-Order exclusive. Unless someone sells you a Pre-Order copy, you unfortunately won't have access to it.

• @cheatingpirate said in Black Dog Cosmetics. When are they available outside of rare encounters?:

Hi there. I remember a while ago, it was said that the black dog set would eventually be able to be collected by anyone. But, I am just wondering when they would be available, and if it's the stuff you only get from streams and purchases. Or if it's the whole set being released.

The "Black Dog" pack was for those that pre-ordered the game, but they didn't get everything. Pieces were held back. These held back pieces have been (and still will be, I bet) randomly given away for watching XBox live stream on Mixer. Also, you could (and can still, probably) find pieces from codes off of Chips Ahoy! cookies. These pieces are called "Onyx" and one other name that I can't recall.

• @cheatingpirate While I have no source either I also vaguely remember seeing/hearing about the exclusive cosmetics coming to the game at some point.

It’s always been my theory that they will be avalible to buy once they release there MTX store, however that has never been confirmed.

• @dislex-fx Yes, I do have the Black Dog clothes and sword, the Ebony Pistol, and the Onyx tool set. I am missing the Blunderbuss, Sniper, Drum, Lantern, Watch, Spyglass, and the speaker.

• @cheatingpirate blunderbus, not likely. Like ferryman it was specifically tied to a (rather expensive) purchase.

The rest were e3 codes and giveaway after the cookies codes

• @cheatingpirate @KnifeLife I don't think the blackdog set was ever mentioned specifically. But, when the huntress figurehead came out, they said something about making some of the exclusive cosmetics time limited before coming into the game for everyone.

• Right, not the "Black Dog" set. It is the Ebon set (of items and the Eye of Reach) that this was said about (and also included other such items - telling people not to spend money on ebay, and the like, for these freely given codes). The Huntress figurehead, obviously, was released, and I expect the Spinal figurehead will also be put in game shops eventually.

I don't think the pre-order Black Dog set will ever be released in another way.
    However, yes, the Ebon and Onyx matching item sets will be... when, though, we don't know yet.
    You might want to change your wording away from "Black Dog" just to avoid further confusion, and endless replies about the pre-order set! =)

• @pdt-mindstream There, changed my wording. And one other thing I did know is that the founder sails looks a lot like the Ebon drum. So, founder sails might be part of the set as well. does this mean a hull and figurehead too? Maybe a flag?

• @cheatingpirate said in Black Dog/Onyx/Ebon Cosmetics. When are they available outside of rare encounters?:

@pdt-mindstream There, changed my wording. And one other thing I did know is that the founder sails looks a lot like the Ebon drum. So, founder sails might be part of the set as well.

It won't be

• They are all the same green gem with silver.

Black Dog
    Midnight
    Ebon
    Onyx
    Obsidian

I am not sure why the names were different, probably to annotate differences in obtaining, but they are all the same set, and it is confusing to people, imo.

Here are all the items of the set:

Black DogMidnight BlunderbussEbon FlintlockOnyxObsidian Six

(Okay got blunderbuss composed to almost match)
  • I wish they'd add a black dog ship set

• @meltdown-666366 said in Black Dog/Onyx/Ebon Cosmetics. When are they available outside of rare encounters?:

I wish they'd add a black dog ship set

Shared this back in april to them for ideas for ship sets I want to see in the game if they do make them for me to have and use, the first one was the one I still want to see as the black dog ship set.

Postagens
Visualizações
2 de 14