Underwater temple

• I’ve been playing sea of thieves since release date and I’ve always thought about having an underwater temple city for us pirates to explore and find treasures. Because I want more places to explore.

Публикации
    Просмотры
  • It sounds like a good idea, until you realize that you would have to leave your boat behind - leaving it, you, your crew, and your loot, all vulnerable to attack.

I should know - my solo sloop was successfully ambushed by a full brigantine crew just yesterday. As I rose up from the depths with the last of the treasure, a Reaper's Chest, I saw a bright light near the surface as they spied my location, jumped off my boat and into the water, and opened fire.

• @galactic-geek said in Underwater temple:

It sounds like a good idea, until you realize that you would have to leave your boat behind - leaving it, you, your crew, and your loot, all vulnerable to attack.
    That’s where you leave someone to guard the ship.

• @xtremexbox5975 said in Underwater temple:

@galactic-geek said in Underwater temple:

Who would want to stay behind and miss an underwater temple? Also, what if, like in my example above, you're solo?

Also, what would you do about, oh I don't know, breathing?

• @galactic-geek said in Underwater temple:

@xtremexbox5975 said in Underwater temple:

@galactic-geek said in Underwater temple:

Who would want to stay behind and miss an underwater temple? Also, what if, like in my example above, you're solo?

I’m just thinking maybe it could be a 4 player server only for pirates to explore. Meaning a private server if you get what I mean.

Публикации
Просмотры
1 из 5