Banana Pistol

• I want a Pistol... but it's a Banana. Banana Gun. That is all, carry on.

Публикации
    Просмотры
  • @dr-orchamedes this already exists

• @dr-orchamedes

• @dr-orchamedes Research before posting please.

• @galactic-geek Oh snap! I am not sure how/when I missed the nana set! I am excited now

• @galactic-geek The emporium menu needs work. It’s like a junk drawer in there. Outfits, old batteries, a pizza coupon, ship sets, a squeaky garlic press, dried up ink pen, monkeys, unsent ‘get well!’ card.

• @galactic-geek can’t expect everyone to know every item in the game. Not to the same extent we do anyways.

• @ghostpaw agreed. Same for the clothing shop. How many pages do I need to scroll to see the new stuff again? They should at least be organized by sets like Sea Dog, Crab, Aristocrat, etc.

Heck I’d organize all the shops for free given the chance. Just to make it flow better.

• @ninja-naranja said in Banana Pistol:

@galactic-geek can’t expect everyone to know every item in the game. Not to the same extent we do anyways.

Still, with the game being released for over 3 years, you'd think that they'd check to see what was already available...

• @Galactic-Geek Or...... he can ask it here and get a nice answer?
    Its like asking somene for an address and they would tell you to just google it..

• @ninja-naranja said in Banana Pistol:

@galactic-geek can’t expect everyone to know every item in the game. Not to the same extent we do anyways.

Tbf it's not that hard to find it, look through the weapon shop, not there; look through the emporium; there it is, or, what a concept; Google things, that's what I did. "Sea of Thieves banana set" and it's right there, second link from the top. You don't have to know a lot you just have to use common sense.

• @gallerine5582 Even Google searches sometimes require very specific wording to find what you are looking for.

• @galactic-geek What? Are you missing the point? Dont do what you just did, its just dont make you look good.

• @faceyourdemon said in Banana Pistol:

@galactic-geek What? Are you missing the point? Dont do what you just did, its just dont make you look good.

I'm not interested in looking good - but I am interested in educating pirates.

• @galactic-geek @faceyourdemon

ALWAYS:
    Be respectful.
    Be welcoming to new players.
    Be courteous.
    Keep it appropriate.

Please :)

• @lizalaroo I don't even know what I did wrong. Why am I being included in this? I even said please!

• @galactic-geek But it just coming off as being rude for no reason to someone who havent done anything, and why must he knows by now that there was one in the Emporium?

Maybe he is not ingerested into investing real money in SoT, so I dont see why its obvious that we have Banana weapons.
    You wont search for something that you think that it dosent exist.

• @galactic-geek said in Banana Pistol:

@gallerine5582 Even Google searches sometimes require very specific wording to find what you are looking for.

Lets be honest, something as basic as "Sea of Thieves banana set" is not something that is gonna be hard to google, and I'm not saying "Don't post at all" I'm saying do the bare minimum first.

• @gallerine5582 said in Banana Pistol:

@galactic-geek said in Banana Pistol:

@gallerine5582 Even Google searches sometimes require very specific wording to find what you are looking for.

Lets be honest, something as basic as "Sea of Thieves banana set" is not something that is gonna be hard to google, and I'm not saying "Don't post at all" I'm saying do the bare minimum first.

The thing is, they may not think of it as a set. If anything, their search would likely be more generalized, like Weapons in Sea of Thieves. With a search like that, their results wouldn't necessarily show them a banana pistol, but just a listing of flintlock, blunderbuss, eye of reach, sword, cannonballs, throwables, gunpowder barrels, the ashen winds skull, and the trident of dark tides.

That's why I think... No, know that specificity is important.

Публикации
Просмотры
5 из 19