Pay Tribute Emote

• I was sailing and finishing the Glitterbeard event yesterday to pay tribute I immedately came to think of a new emote that I would LOVE.

Basically it would be called "Pay Tribute" where the pirate takes off his hat and places it on his chest then dips his head forward and stands like that until you move or cancel it.
    Imagine the scene in the first Pirates of the Caribbean where Jack takes off his hat for the hung pirates and places it on his chest.. Only our characters would dip our heads and keep the hat on the chest until cancelled.

Both me and many other friends I brought this up to would LOVE an emote like that.
    I hope it is something you guys of the forums would like too and something the RARE devs would consider adding.

Thank you for your attention.

Публикации
    Просмотры
    xbox onejust for funwindows 10general
  • For people who's characters do not wear hats their pirate would simply make the animation of moving their hand from their head and put their fist on their chest as they dip their head forward.

• So, the Pay Respects Emote (think I have the name of it right) but with a Hat involved and defaulting to the normal Pay Respects if no hat is worn?

It sounds more complex than it needs to be, I think Pay Respects handles this just fine currently without the hat part of it involved.

• @redeyesith said in Pay Tribute Emote:

So, the Pay Respects Emote (think I have the name of it right) but with a Hat involved and defaulting to the normal Pay Respects if no hat is worn?

It sounds more complex than it needs to be, I think Pay Respects handles this just fine currently without the hat part of it involved.

There's a pay respects emote? How do you get it?

• @alienmagi According to the wiki, it can be found in the Competitive Emote pack in the emporium. It was also a free reward for twitch prime and the summer event at one point.

• @sairozz

Публикации
Просмотры
xbox onejust for funwindows 10general
5 из 6