Problems joining a guild

• My friends and I have been trying to join the clan of one of them since yesterday morning (January 7), until a while ago today (January 8). Not only do the invitations that the leader sends to the selected member not arrive, but the leader himself cannot cancel the invitations to resend them again. (In a text it mentions that you must wait 7 days for the invitation to expire but it is an absurd amount of time to then not know if it will really work or not.
    Meanwhile there are more than 5 people without being able to join a guild.
    The guild owner cannot cancel requests sent to players who want to join the guild and notifications from the guild do not reach players. Therefore, it is almost impossible to enter a guild, and it is not certain that after 7 days the error will still exist.

Публикации
    Просмотры
  • @valtriuz
    Have you tried inviting in game using the emote ?

• Im also having problems inviting people to my guild it continues to say no friends available and I have friends available and I don’t have the emote available to use for some reason

• @lifestyleraf12 I have this same issue. I'm on Windows 11, on PC.

Anybody know anything that can help? I own a guild, invite screen says nobody's available when they are, and invite emote just says to players "Cannot view invite at this time"

• Same problem, there are 4 players, unable to invite "Unable to display the invitation at the moment"
    and emote does not work 2 players Windows 11 a PS5 and a Windows 10. . . Solution please???

• Same problem

• The Guild Invite emote is more reliable when used on land rather than your ship.

• I’m having the same issue, the guild invite emote isn’t a thing for me, my guild invites aren’t disabled and my notifications aren’t disabled as well.. I’ve been trying to join my friends guild for the past month and I can’t seem to get as much as the invite…

• So I tried using the guild invite emote with my friends and it’s saying I cannot view guild invite at this time? I have them all added as friends though..

Публикации
Просмотры
8 из 9