Merchant cannonball crates on time delivery

• Hello,

Is there any way the spawn rate for those crates being delivered getting turned up a bit? I was working on those before season 11 and i haven’t found 1 single message in a bottle for those.

How am i ever gonna complete this commendation when i don’t get them anymore. Before season 11 they were rare but now they are nonexistent.

I pick up almost every single message in a bottle. In the open sea, islands, shipwreck etc but only find the kings loot and merchant shipping ones.

Thanks

Публикации
    Просмотры
    questionfeedbackgeneral
  • I know exactly what you mean. You used to be able to find hem fairly regularly at outposts. Since the changes, I've gotten 2. Rare don't care about Merchants...

• I'm more annoyed with the gunpowder deliveries. You need a 100 of those, instead of the 50 you need for fruit/wood/cannonball crates. This is because the voyages for animals that you can put down used to have a chance to also ask for a gunpowder delivery.

This is now gone. No thought went into it, questions regarding this are not answered, forum threads regarding this are not replied to.

Публикации
Просмотры
questionfeedbackgeneral
2 из 3