Plunder pass XP

• What is the best way to level up plunder pass quick?

I know world events are a good way but which ones are the best and what should I be doing while waiting

Публикации
    Просмотры
    questiongeneral
  • Unless they changed something I am pretty sure selling loot makes that go quicker than other activity.

Since they made roar athena voyages far less unpleasant I would just do those if you're looking for a more chill but effective way of leveling.

Pretty quick now and that's quality loot.

• Yep raise a sovereign flag, do quests and sell. It’s ts the easiest battle pass to level on any game I’ve played.

Gold hoarder and souls loot is the easiest to come by. Spam sea forts and treasure dogs for hoarders or sea forts and skelly captains for easy wins on these.

• Last season, since I had little time left to level up, I used the following method to level 35 levels or so:

Raise emisary flag, go to a sea fort, complete it and go around looking for all the fish and meat (usually found in the white barrels which are not in all forts). Cook all meat and fish and eat it. It might sound silly but you actually get quite some xp just for cooking and eating. It is quite a repetitive process, but you can manage to level up a lot by just doing that.

Another tip is to do a bit of everything the game has to offer, since there are daily, weekly and monthly tasks which can involve Tall Tales, voyajes, sunken kingdom, forts, ship battles, alliances... Just by doing a bit of everything, you will complete some of these tasks which will end up giving you quite an ammount of xp. This "method" (if you want to call it a method, because it's just playing the game) it's the one I used for this current season, and I wasn't even aiming to complete the tasks, I was just trying to complete some commendations, playing with friends, etc and I managed to level up all the way to 100 in a week

Hope this helped!

• @henry20874

Just play tbh.
    I play solo. Just been kind of poking around at thr Skelly Camps. Captain's Vault on my voyage table, that I rarely finish. Shipwrecks, Sea forts. Not a single WE this season and I'm in the 70's already.

Not to mention another game I enjoy just started a new season so I haven't been playing as much.

• @mretroxb

Why would you eat the cooked foot rather than sell it for extra XP and Hunters rep?

• @captainwilks said in Plunder pass XP:

@mretroxb

Why would you eat the cooked foot rather than sell it for extra XP and Hunters rep?

Hunter's xp may be maxed. You can turn fish and cooked food at the Sovereigns too.

• @th3-tater

Exactly. I’d imagine that it would be more beneficial for the OP to be treading in meat and fish.

Публикации
Просмотры
questiongeneral
1 из 8