Mythchasers Guild Recruitment - Level 56

• Looking for dedicated pirates that will work on getting points for the guild. I have almost single-handedly raised this guild up 50 levels by myself and am looking for help. You don't have to be active everyday, but I am looking for some people who will be somewhat regular and work on the emissary ledger and help level up the guild.

Please only reply if you are serious about contributing. I am happy to answer any questions if needed.

Публикации
    Просмотры
    communityjust for fungeneral
  • Send me an invite. I play an hour or two most days.

• @cyberguardian77 send inv when you can. Play almost everyday and very loyal. Also guild name cool.

Gamertag: Odkrier

• @GenghisRon2 @Odkrier So sorry for the delayed response. Work kept me extremely busy this week, but I am usually on Sea of thieves at least a few times a week. I'll send you both an invite just as soon as I log into the game, which I am doing now. It will be easier if I can add you as a friend via your gamertags first though, so I can find you in the list to send an invite.

• @cyberguardian77 said in Mythchasers Guild Recruitment - Level 56:

@GenghisRon2 @Odkrier So sorry for the delayed response. Work kept me extremely busy this week, but I am usually on Sea of thieves at least a few times a week. I'll send you both an invite just as soon as I log into the game, which I am doing now. It will be easier if I can add you as a friend via your gamertags first though, so I can find you in the list to send an invite.

UPDATE: You've both been added to the guild. You should see it effective immediately.

• Usually I sail every day. Was in a couple guilds that were not active. Send an invite to Pepperjack3393 and we'll see what we can do working together.

• I play SoT at least once a week. I like a good adventure combined with Pvp. Gamertag: sorensfinal

• Ok I’m in

Публикации
Просмотры
communityjust for fungeneral
7 из 8