Your choice Plunder pass to Complete

• Basically you get a choice of what plunder pass you can complete from previous plunder passes.
    Without ancient coins on the list and removing the high end pirate legend rewards. would be great for people who have all ready completed the current pass a good incentive to keep playing.

i know this would kinda screw up the "i have theses items from this season" etc etc but pirate legend and end Rewards are the real cream of the crop.

Публикации
    Просмотры
  • This would be worse that just doing the current pass, where you get ancient coins and the Pirate Legend items.

You can just buy the old items in the shops with Gold or Doubloons.

• Would be a good way to let players who finish the plunder pass early have another one to work through.

• @d3adst1ck i mean we could possibly have the pirate legend stuff in the shops end stuff in the shops for a high price.

only reason i say remove ancient coins is so rare can make some money and as well as the people that played it when it came out got something out of it.

could just could do with a lowering of ancient coins in theses pick your plunder pass.

• @captain-fob4141 just a little more to do

Публикации
Просмотры
4 из 5