Ancient Spire outpost hidden treasure

• Hi,

When talking to the barmaid in Ancient Spire Outpost, she is talking about a hidden treasure in the island. Did someone found it?

Thx

Публикации
    Просмотры
  • Bump! :)

• @nic727 said in Ancient Spire outpost hidden treasure:

Hi,

When talking to the barmaid in Ancient Spire Outpost, she is talking about a hidden treasure in the island. Did someone found it?

Thx

No, but i will definitely be digging into this more tonight! Thanks for the tip.

• Maybe it’s just a lore thing and not an actual treasure? Who know?

I digged in different spots, but nothing.

• i noticed that too; notice also the lock at her neck.
    and i'm searching again right now.
    i'll keep you posted.

• yeah different npc's will give you hints of things you can find in the world.

• @rismal Maybe SHE is the treasure? :^)

• @nightraven12345 you hit the nail on the head.

• Anybody found the hidden chest?

• @nightraven12345 said in Ancient Spire outpost hidden treasure:

@rismal Maybe SHE is the treasure? :^)

lovely!

• Someone found the chest? I digged almost everywhere and not sure if this chest really exist.

• The barmaid at Dagger Tooth Outpost tells me about a big treasure at Devil’s Ridge. I went there and nothing. She said she want the treasure back.

Is it supposed to be actual secondary quests or not?

• @nic727 definitely found a treasure at devil's ridge. It was a captain's chest above the waterfall. Just shot myself into the whole with the cannon and searched for a few.

• @nic727 said in Ancient Spire outpost hidden treasure:

Hi,

Thx

hi
    i was on the reddit, and i see a person saying: the treasure will reveal when Filthy Rich Semmens appear dead.
    i think exist a mission in the order of souls where the captain is Filthy Rich Semmens and we need kill him and take to the barmaid him skull, this is it, what you think about this?
    sorry my english, i'm not fluent and my country dont teach english at school.
    THX

• @brazukas-extrem said in Ancient Spire outpost hidden treasure:

@nic727 said in Ancient Spire outpost hidden treasure:

Hi,

Thx

hi
    i was on the reddit, and i see a person saying: the treasure will reveal when Filthy Rich Semmens appear dead.
    i think exist a mission in the order of souls where the captain is Filthy Rich Semmens and we need kill him and take to the barmaid him skull, this is it, what you think about this?
    sorry my english, i'm not fluent and my country dont teach english at school.
    THX

Thanks! Will try to do that.

• I've searched for both the ancient spire and devils ridge treasures the tavern ladies tell you about, but have yet to find anything.

• @nic727 this is just lore. Me and my mate dig up the entire island once, nothing. Every single spot and corner, nothing.. it's just a NPC talk ..

Like that one at Dagger Tooth saying there is a huge treasure hidden at devil's Ridge.. first time I read that and went to the island found 3 captain chests... But it was just luck. Because we know every island can have loose treasures on it. Sometimes it has sometimes it doesn't have.
    About a treasure on the Outpost I think that's really improbable. Because we know there's no treasures there.

• I hope Rare puts more stuff like this in; I'm going to look into this.

• @rismal
    Hit me up if you find anything

• @nightraven12345 said in Ancient Spire outpost hidden treasure:

@rismal Maybe SHE is the treasure? :^)

alt text

• As another poster has stated, it's just lore. It'd be really neat if future updates contained NPCs that gave real clues.

• I am totally going to start leaving random chests on Ancient Spire in odd places to mess wit' people.

• @awesomecoreusa Ha Ha. Thats too funny imma hide one right by the exit against the wall of the bar so when they turn around it will be right there and they will think thats the hidden chest. LOL. Only problem i gotta wait for a crew to spawn in and actually talk to the barmaid.

• its just flavour text

Rare made this game too shallow to add anything cool like a main quest that lead you all over the world for game lore and epic loots

Публикации
Просмотры
5 из 24