Anyone else Not Reciving Maps for Voyages?

• I have tried and accepted 2 voyages (Solo) and didn't receive any maps.
    One was an Order of Souls and the other was Gold Hoarders?

Anyone else experiencing this? It seems new.

Публикации
    Просмотры
  • You have to go to your captains table and propose the voyage first, you can't just buy them and get the map

• @name333

Yes, I do know how to play the game. I'm talking about after you ACCEPT the voyage at the table. I get the screen saying it has rewarded me with maps, yet my map radial is empty.

My question is, "is this happening to anyone else as well?".

• @capn-t-squirrel said in Anyone else Not Reciving Maps for Voyages?:

@name333

Yes, I do know how to play the game. I'm talking about after you ACCEPT the voyage at the table. I get the screen saying it has rewarded me with maps, yet my map radial is empty.

My question is, "is this happening to anyone else as well?".
    Try this

• I cleared my cache when that happened> Others suggest its as simple as restarting the game. Either way it worked.

• @neddymorai
    So, it does happen to others. Thank you.

I restarted and it didn't seem to work. I'll try the Cache.

• @neddymorai

So I've tried this and it still seems to happen. I assuming its the same as the Coin/Rep bug they are working on.

It started around 4:00pm EST today.

Any other people noticing this?

• @capn-t-squirrel MAybe I was lucky and it was coincidence. Hope it gets sorted soon. I never got any of the gold or rep from the first day, despite being told I would. Teething troubles hopefully.

• Same here, unable to play the game solo. All items under (E) are empty can't select my map or when I'm at the captains table I have no option to select or vote on voyage. Tried to uninstall en reinstall, made 10+ new characters but same problem.

Публикации
Просмотры
1 из 10