Windows 10 AvocadoBeard Error

• So I cant enter into a game because of some unkown reasons to my account. I got the game through the Xbox gold pass trial to see if I liked it before I bought it. when it gets to the
    "press any key" screen, it then gives me an AvocadoBeard error saying that I need to check my account settings. I am on windows 10, the latest version.

Публикации
    Просмотры
  • Same is happening with me.

• Nope. I have the same issue, still no fix. I put in a support ticket though. still no answer on the problem :(

• I have the same problem, but what Hampus0013 did doesn´t work here :(

• I have the same problem. I contacted microsoft chat support about this and talked with them for over an hour with no progress until i just had to go to work. How can microsoft know nothing about this problem even though it has been there since launch and that so many has it?

• Update:
    So i downloaded the xbox app and launched the game from there and everything works fine.

• I will try these see if they work!

• Same issue here. It doesn't work on XBOX, but does still work under Windows 10.

• I have found a way for Windows 10 users,

1. Create new Xbox/Microsoft account
    2. Sign out of your old account on the Xbox App
    3. Sign into new one
    4. Make sure you launch the game on the Microsoft account you bought it on
    5. Once your in the signing in screen it will either ask you to login, so login to your new xbox account OR it will put you in right away

-Sorry if this is confusing I might upload a youtube video on how to fix, and it will not carry any progress to your other xbox account btw

• @jackpn04 Thank you so much you're a genius, I've been trying to sign in for 2 days with no success and I even contacted Microsoft and they didn't help! Your method worked

• @ScalyAnteater36 No problem, glad to help!

Публикации
Просмотры
1 из 11