Founder’s Pack Nowhere To Be Seen After Redeeming Code.

• I received my Founder’s Pack code last night and redeemed it from within the message. I got a little pop up confirming what the code was for and it said I had successfully redeemed the code. The ‘transaction’ is even in my purchase history of my Microsoft Account.

However, neither my PC or my Xbox have actually downloaded anything new and the Founder’s content isn’t actually in my game on either platform.

Is anybody else having the same issue or know how to solve it?

Thanks. ☺️

Публикации
    Просмотры
  • Yeah I have the same issue, waiting for a reply to my ticket

• where did u received it ?

• @zypii in the xbox app messages

• @lostatcore I wonder if it's the same as the pre-order bonus. It took several days after it was redeemed to appear.

A ticket to their support couldn't hurt. I would hazard a guess that it might pop up after their next maintenance window, if not before.

• @nekomisaa okay thanks .. nothing 2 find there for me .. propably have 2 wait a bit longer .. anyway .. thanks, and good luck with ur stuff =)

• @macdoland said in Founder’s Pack Nowhere To Be Seen After Redeeming Code.:

@lostatcore I wonder if it's the same as the pre-order bonus. It took several days after it was redeemed to appear.

A ticket to their support couldn't hurt. I would hazard a guess that it might pop up after their next maintenance window, if not before.

yeah idk, a lot of people seems to have gotten it in game right away, just not us xD

• Once I redeemed it I had to log into the game buy the title from the store like all the others and the sail was in the ship customization box at the dock did you check that? its already in the game so you will not have a download.

• Just throwing it out there but have you logged out and in since activating the code? I activated mine whilst ingame already so im not surprised it hadnt appeared because theres no update to the game when its live, ill need to log on today and check.

• @pilks4k said in Founder’s Pack Nowhere To Be Seen After Redeeming Code.:

Once I redeemed it I had to log into the game buy the title from the store like all the others and the sale was in the ship customization box at the dock did you check that?

@aprovoked-mango said in Founder’s Pack Nowhere To Be Seen After Redeeming Code.:

Just throwing it out there but have you logged out and in since activating the code? I activated mine whilst ingame already so im not surprised it hadnt appeared because theres no update to the game when its live, ill need to log on today and check.

yeah I redeemed it before I went to bed, after waking up I checked again and it's neither in the shop or in any chest

• @nekomisaa Porbably worth sending a support request then, which I think you mentioned to have done, if not yeh do that.

• Sorry for the delay - So far the content isn’t in the shops or the chests so I think it might just be a waiting game until it appears. I’m glad to see it isn’t just me though. Hopefully it sorts it’s self out it soon. I had some achievements filter through this morning too so things must be improving over on Rare’s end.

• I just got the title and sails but I thought there was suppose to be a ship skin too...

• @lostatcore i found it in the Vanity chest and in the ship customization chest

• Okay, so I have a possible explanation for why some people (myself included) may not be seeing their codes. This is a pain in the a*s to explain, so bear with me. I actually discovered that I did get my Founders code (though, as of yet, not the Black Dog pack).

I ordered the game on the MS Store on Windows. I have an account there, which we'll call "account 1."

I also have an xbox account, which we'll call "account 2." These two accounts are not the same, but they act like it. In other words, it's entirely possible to play on your "account 2" while actually technically only having the licenses of "account 1" active.

If you have multiple MS accounts, make sure that the account that has your codes activated is the account you are signed on to on the MS store -- if the account on your MS store and Xbox app aren't the same, then you will not see your loot.

It's stupid this even is the case, because as of right now I am signed into the MS store on an account that doesn't even have the game, but on the Xbox App I can still launch the game because it is installed (and I do own it, of course).

So, people, be very careful when you are activating your codes to have the right account logged on in the MS store and on the Xbox App.

• @eat1bread

yeah I guess this is my issue though if so it's quite stupid ^^

any dlc should ofc be tied to the account you're logging into the game with

• @nekomisaa said in Founder’s Pack Nowhere To Be Seen After Redeeming Code.:

@eat1bread

Yup. It's insane.

It would be nice if MS could send along another Black Dog code to all those who purchased from MS store so people can actually properly apply it their accounts. There are probably just a ton of people who accidentally applied it to the wrong account.

The best part? If you contact MS customer service about this, they will do nothing to help you. They will simply tell you it's your fault, and they won't move the licenses over. It's totally within their control to do it, they just won't. It's frankly very anti-consumer and I'm pretty livid about it, but whatever.

• @eat1bread said in Founder’s Pack Nowhere To Be Seen After Redeeming Code.:

@nekomisaa said in Founder’s Pack Nowhere To Be Seen After Redeeming Code.:

@eat1bread

Yup. It's insane.

It would be nice if MS could send along another Black Dog code to all those who purchased from MS store so people can actually properly apply it their accounts. There are probably just a ton of people who accidentally applied it to the wrong account.

The best part? If you contact MS customer service about this, they will do nothing to help you. They will simply tell you it's your fault, and they won't move the licenses over. It's totally within their control to do it, they just won't. It's frankly very anti-consumer and I'm pretty livid about it, but whatever.

I still don't get why microsoft won't add some option to merge people's xbox account and their microsoft account sighs

Публикации
Просмотры
17 из 18