Kicked for inactivity - can't rejoin?

• I was in a closed group with friends, had to go to the toilet for a moment, but when I came back, I'd been kicked, and I couldn't rejoin :(

โพสต์
    การดู
  • If you were with friends just ask them to send the invitation again

• You get kicked after like 10 minutes if you are standing still and like 20-30 if you are using an emote (atleast the tuck emote)

Just re-join from the friendlist otherwise, doesn't take long at all.

• @targasbr That's just my point, they couldn't invite me, the option to invite was disabled, as was the option to join game :(

• @dan-forever said in Kicked for inactivity - can't rejoin?:

@targasbr That's just my point, they couldn't invite me, the option to invite was disabled, as was the option to join game :(

The option to be invited usually appears after about 5 or 10 minutes. I just don't know why this is happening yet.

• @dan-forever said in Kicked for inactivity - can't rejoin?:

@targasbr That's just my point, they couldn't invite me, the option to invite was disabled, as was the option to join game :(

I've found when that happens that if I start a new game it will ask if I want to rejoin my previous session. If the invite option is disabled and you can't join on them, it's typically because the game is "saving your spot" as if it thinks you crashed out.

• I have had this happen before when one of my friends would leave and another could not join in their place. One thing to try would be loading up the game to see if you can get the rejoin session prompt. If that won't work and you can't join them through their xbox profile, I'm not sure what to tell you.

• @targasbr sagte in Kicked for inactivity - can't rejoin?:

@dan-forever said in Kicked for inactivity - can't rejoin?:

The option to be invited usually appears after about 5 or 10 minutes. I just don't know why this is happening yet.

This☝️
    Don't know since when this is, but if you wait about 5-10 minutes you should be able to join again

• @schwammlgott im having the same issue been an hour of waiting and attempting and still cant rejoin 5 hours of loot gone to waste as my friend refuses to sell without me

โพสต์
การดู
7 จาก 9