• Wild Rose Throwing Knife
    • Wild Rose Double Barrel Pistol
    • Thriving Wild Rose Throwing Knife
    • Thriving Wild Rose Double Barrel Pistol
    • Flourishing Wild Rose Throwing Knife
    • Flourishing Wild Rose Double Barrel Pistol

Modeled and Textured in Blender 4.1!
    alt text

I chose these sets simply because I like them, and they had recolors attached to them. (The Forsaken Ashes set was originally going to be included but I ran out of time)
    These concepts were planned and created within/around the time of Season 12's Community Weekend. (its a great time to share artwork.)

Each concept began with reference from either in-game screenshots or the official sot wiki. (I would often just grab these as needed) Next I draft up the design of the concept with simple shapes and once I was happy with the design I would increase the geometry and bevel edges when necessary. From there I could assign basic color materials to the objects, add seems, unwrap the objects, and bake the colors to an image texture. (This is where I would also create a metallic map) From here I was able to begin texture painting and create recolors from the finished textures. Finally I would add lighting, render the image, open it in Affinity Photo 2, add the background, (which was based off promotional material) and do any last minute touch-ups.

While its quite the process, I have a great passion for 3d, and enjoy every step of the way. Making Sea of Thieves cosmetic concepts is an especially fun way to learn in-between personal projects and online tutorials.
    Definitely going to do more of these in the future, I had a lot of fun making these and hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Hope you all had a wonderful Community Weekend!

Cheers,
    SkeletonBro3189

• fan artjust for funcommunity
  • Amazing talent and work!

• Wow, seeing this on Twitter I had no idea that this was real 3D

• those are all super clean

these ones are very appealing to me

Bone Crusher Throwing Knife
    Bone Crusher Double Barrel Pistol
    Fearless Bone Crusher Throwing Knife
    Fearless Bone Crusher Double Barrel Pistol

awesome work