Supply Crate Commendations

• Is there any way to grind out the Wood/Fruit/Cannonball crate commendations. I've tried island hopping to hopefully find bottles that give the quest, but it just won't give me the crate request.

• There’s these things called “mysterious journals” that give quests like how a bottle does. They are located on specific islands around the seas and they have been the best method of grinding these voyages for a couple years or so. There should be a tutorial on YouTube about it. With diving added to the game it should actually be slightly easier because you can dive directly to the islands to look for these journals.

The YouTube video should explain the rest but you basically look for them until you find one that gives these merchant voyages and you reset the island over and over to pick up a few. Sometimes the journal will stay a few resets so you can get more than one delivery, but sometimes they disappear after the first reset.

• @abjectarity are these different from the merchant quests you can get off the captains table?

• @renee-le-mom yes, the voyages from the table are different than you'd find in the mysterious journals or bottles

• @abjectarity Okay, thanks. I think I know what you’re talking about now

• @abjectarity i found this thread because i had the same issue trying to finish off merchant commendations. I searched it a couple different ways, but cant find much on the mysterious journals on youtube. No shot you have a link you could post in here is there?

• @tootie1411 limited data right now so can't check youtube, but this steam guide should help. It talks about all the commendations you can use the journals. Basically get to one of the locations and check the spots, if none give the merchant then go to a different island.

• @abjectarity thanks a ton. super helpful

7 จาก 8