Personalized Wallpaper with YOUR flag

• @andrew-valiant alt text
    There you go, sorry about that. Thanks :D

• @andrew-valiant This one's super cool!

• @katttruewalker All the more reason to campaign for custom flags, eh? Yours looks fantastic! Great idea for the flag :D

• @hazybeef Thanks! I love it and all credit goes to @Andrew-Valiant :D

• As promised @Andrew-Valiant, I will probably use it when talking about the game in future too

• @made-in-89 Aye!
    Thank you all (@HazyBeef @KattTruewalker ):) It's a pleasure to belong to this community, I just want to contribute with a little something!

Soon-to-be Captain Andrew Valiant

• @Andrew-Valiant Great work you are doing!

Could you make one for me as well, please?

Something like this minus the dots (and maybe different color scheme? Up to you):
    alt text

• @magnificent-fly Hell yeah I can! Cool design ahah!
    You still got few people in front of you, but as soon as I can, will do :D

• @Andrew-Valiant Thanks! I shall wait patiently.

• Kind people of the Sea of Thieves:
    At this moment, I've got 10 requests in line (some of them require a bit more of work from me, that's why they take longer).
    As I'm not a professional designer (actually I'm a doctor studying for the greatest exam in my life), you can imagine I don't do this ALL DAY xD
    So, the requests are going to take their time (because I'm a perfectionist, and don't like to do crapy stuff, I'll want every single one to be as good as I can make it - and that takes time).

If you want a flag (and have not already asked for it) be my guest and ask here - I'll do it as well - but be aware that it will take time (2-3 weeks minimum).

Thanks for the support :D

• @NitronRob Here you go, mighty Manatee!
    [EDIT for more contrast]
    alt text

And the profile picture

Very nice one ;)

• @andrew-valiant Woah, it turned out really well. Definitely making this my pro pic. Thanks :D

• @wolff34 Hey! Sorry, I quite don't get what you are asking !

• @Gamechick1988 Your flag is now ready to sail!

alt text

and the profile one

May you sail it held up high, in whatever seas you cross!

A huge thanks to @J4dio, that did most of the thinking and elaborating work on this one as well!

• @andrew-valiant and @J4dio Thank you so much :D I'll sail under this flag for sure!! I love it

• @gamechick1988 No problems, it is kinda cool looking, and capturing! I'd sail under that flag with you as captain anyday, with a huge smile on my face!

• @FeferiPiexes Here's yours, Pirate!

alt text

and the profile picture

Hope you take proud in it, and conquer the Sea of Thieves!

• @andrew-valiant I say the same to you, I hope we may cross paths on the ways to fortune.

• @andrew-valiant
    I was actually wondering if you could do something based off a crew name, if not, I can come up with an idea, but our crew's name is "The Expendable Booze Cruise." I kid you not.

• @andrew-valiant yes I be wanting it in red sorry for the long wait for the reply

• @frostbiter117 Hey!
    So, as I told you, I'm not that much of a drawing guy, so yeah, at least the images you were thinking that could apply, and a general idea, would be cool to start with.
    Perhaps my two mates (@J4dio and @Wolff34 ) could help in that part?

• @andrew-valiant The characters could be changed to any number or specific characters also.

• Loving this tread. I'd very much like a flag too.
    I'll send you a message.

• @simsparrow GO for it ;)

• @wolff34 Hey!
    I think what they are looking is more of original stuff. So, yeah, a drawing related to their name.

• @Simsparrow Sail ayay, Captain!
    The Golden flag is done
    alt text

and the profile picture

May the seas be fair to you!

• @andrew-valiant
    I was thinking perhaps a large glass mug as the centerpiece, and then some piratey stuff around it, like some swords, skulls, etc.

• @DerKaiserFaust Ahoy Pirate!! Your flag is finally done! Wasn't easy, but thanks to the help of @J4dio and your patience, it is done :)

The Cross and Griphons flag is here
    alt text

and the profile picture

Sail it high, and take pride in your flag!

• @Soulless-DCLXVI Your flag is done, ye sea dog!

The Skull Devil flag, is ready to terror some fainty hearts.
    alt text

And the profile picture

Hope it brings you favor in the seas!

Gönderi
Görüntüleme
115 / 265