Best advice for success I have learned

• As I continue to play and progress in Sea of Thieves, the more I have come to realize and appreciate that it is a knowledge based experience progression game. SoT has an incredibly high and underrated learning curve.

We often complain that the seas need to be easier for new players, or may hate on new updates to the game. When you start, you will sink, you will lose treasure, you will come across people better than you, you will feel frustrated, and you will fail. This also goes for experienced players with the introductions of new metas.

Thus is the beauty in the game. With dedication and an attitude of positivity and focus on improvement, nearly anyone can begin to master the mechanics of this game.

Since we cannot level up, upgrade, etc., it most simply comes down to understanding roles, timing, and prioritization of duties on a boat. It is only through grit and preservence, that we can overcome adversities and learn mechanics.

It is a hard game when facing down with other players, and we all need to acknowledge that. It is a game that rewards those with patience and determination. This is what makes the game so amazing. No one learns how to ride a bike without falling first; it is the determination and love of journey that gets us riding and keeps us going. Once you are there, there is no better sense of fulfillment.

Good luck out there, stay patient, make friends, and keep it up!

Gönderi
Görüntüleme
1 / 1