Official Sea of Thieves Developer Update: May 23rd 2019

• Ahoy maties!

Read all about it, read all about it... yes, it's another weekly developer update video! Pillaged from YouTube... delivered to you!

Today's patch brings in fixes and improvements for a wealth of Anniversary Update features, so here's Joe with a breakdown of everything from Tall Tales completion resolution to Arena waiting time cuts!

Talking points include;

• Today's game update includes fixes for Tall Tales and Arena waiting times.
    • Migrating with Tales active should now be fixed and not cause Tale fail messages.
    • The Gold Hoarder curse is now more prominent.
    • Fishing prompt has now been updated when you have a full inventory.
    • Players can be yanked from the Kraken
    • Pirate Legend items are now back.
    • Arena has crew icons displayed in the tavern.
    • Players shadows no longer appear before respawning.
    • Fixes added to prevent AFKing.
    • Arena waiting times have been reduced dramatically.
    • Feedback and data being collected to drive future direction/plans for key content.
    • E3 The team will be there - go say hello!
    Gönderi
    Görüntüleme
  • Anyone know what the “Fixes” are for AFK?

• @musicmee the goldhoarder curse is more prominent...?
    You mean more awful?

• @schwammlgott Hahahaha! Sorry didn't finish the sentence... More prominently mentioned on the forums now...

• I wonder want they'll be showing off at E3 this June?
    Thankfully we won't have to wait till June to find out, thanks to this article I found:

If this leak is legitimate, Rare will only be showing off a teaser trailer.

• Best bugfix ever? lol, Joe loves harpoons.

• @dyfrin Agreed! I can't wait to try yanking someone out of the clutches of the Kraken!

• @sgt-palooggoo They already mentioned in a previous update video that they will only tease at E3, if I remember correctly. Most likely a similar trailer like last year teasing the next bigger content update.

Gönderi
Görüntüleme
6 / 8