Cosmetics/Weapons

• @mferr11 Thanks! We are getting so close, I wonder what sets they will start adding after that...

• @ambrossa said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@mferr11 Thanks! We are getting so close, I wonder what sets they will start adding after that...

The non-basic recolors of course!

We still need 2 Ghost, 1 Rose, 1 Bone Crusher, 1 Barnacle, etc....

And then they may finally give me Seamarks outfit/cosmetics (*fingers crossed) but it would be cool if they threw it in sooner. *hint *hint Rare

alt text

alt text

alt text

• If you look carefully at 1 of the Season 6 loading screens, you will see a pirate phantom wearing the Sovereign pants with shoes I don't recognize.

• @mferr11 I sure hope we can get a full set in between these. Sucks it’s been so long since that.

• @galactic-geek said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

If you look carefully at 1 of the Season 6 loading screens, you will see a pirate phantom wearing the Sovereign pants with shoes I don't recognize.

There is also a Ghostly Skeleton Captains Chest in one of the loading screens as well. Not sure if it is an oversight or what but I still have yet to see one and I have completed several of the new forts already.

• @voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@galactic-geek said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

If you look carefully at 1 of the Season 6 loading screens, you will see a pirate phantom wearing the Sovereign pants with shoes I don't recognize.

There is also a Ghostly Skeleton Captains Chest in one of the loading screens as well. Not sure if it is an oversight or what but I still have yet to see one and I have completed several of the new forts already.

That's probably part of the next Adventure.

• @mferr11 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@ambrossa @ninja-naranja We're missing a third imperial sovereign set, a third majestic sovereign set, and a third ruffian sea dog set.

We still need this green recolour:

This white recolour:

And this leftmost recolour:

Yeah so it’s essentially three months until basic recolors are completed. Looking forward to them as well as whatever comes next!

• Naval Commander Set is awesome.
    But now we need weapons and equipment.
    May I suggest a Rapier ;)

@ambrossa said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@mferr11 Thanks! We are getting so close, I wonder what sets they will start adding after that...

The non-basic recolors of course!

We still need 2 Ghost, 1 Rose, 1 Bone Crusher, 1 Barnacle, etc....

I'll finish the list!

1 Forsaken Ashes recolor

2 Ashen Dragon recolors (Eastern Jade isn't finished)

1 Morning Star recolor

1 Legendary recolor

1 Mercenary recolor

1 Arena recolor?

Those are the main ones i can see being recolored. They could also recolor battlepass set like the Lucky Hand set or the Wicked Web set. Maybe even newish sets like the Partyboat and Midnight Blades set?

• We need more green, purple, and grayscale sets imo. Some recolors could work toward that...

• @talvheet said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Naval Commander Set is awesome.
    But now we need weapons and equipment.
    May I suggest a Rapier ;)

If it looks anything like the peg leg, it'll be sick! 😆

• What do you guys think about an iron-colored version of the Adminal Cutlass or Measly Sea Dog Cutlass or even the whole weapon sets? I am tired of all that gold and gems on the weapons and the hunters skins are kinda weird.

• @mo-mcdamage I would absolutely love that, my pirate is not really using clothing with gold parts, so I would love to see more iron colored stuff, maybe silver colored too.

• @mo-mcdamage said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

What do you guys think about an iron-colored version of the Adminal Cutlass or Measly Sea Dog Cutlass or even the whole weapon sets? I am tired of all that gold and gems on the weapons and the hunters skins are kinda weird.

They just need to bring back the Grand Admiral cutlass - it's the sword I use the most, but anyone who didn't unlock it in the early days missed out, as the devs removed it due to community feedback for how similar it looked to the other Admiral cutlasses (an argument that is virtually moot nowadays with all of the recolors); it had an iron blade and brass hand-guard. Simple and elegant in its implementation.

• @galactic-geek not only that one but the ruffian sea dog cutlass and both the scurvy and castaway bilge rat cutlasses had the same thing done to them and should come back.

• @illbushido305 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@galactic-geek not only that one but the ruffian sea dog cutlass and both the scurvy and castaway bilge rat cutlasses had the same thing done to them and should come back.

Absolutely 💯%.

• @galactic-geek I remember the same figureheads were also removed but reintroduced when they completed all the old ship sets missing pieces. There’s genuinely no reason not to bring back the cutlasses too to complete all those old sets once and for all.

Also, bilge rat flag still missing unfortunately.

• @illbushido305 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@galactic-geek I remember the same figureheads were also removed but reintroduced when they completed all the old ship sets missing pieces. There’s genuinely no reason not to bring back the cutlasses too to complete all those old sets once and for all.

Also, bilge rat flag still missing unfortunately.

Yep.

• @galactic-geek

It would be great to have the Grand Admiral Cutlass back. :)

• @galactic-geek I would love this so much

• Looks like it’s been confirmed that we’ll be getting a new modeled complete set in the outposts in April! I’m very excited!

Sea of Thieves Info & Support (@SoT_Support) Tweeted:
    “Gear currently bearing the Twilight Hunter name that features a brown and red colour palette will be renamed in an April update to Nightfall Hunter. Following this, the complete Nightfall Hunter set will be available in Outpost stores. We're sorry for any confusion caused“

• @ninja-naranja Finally, twitch drop cosmetics properly coming back to the game! Shame it seems they're only doing this because they released the wrong set, but I'll take it haha.

Now if only the Frozen Horizon and Rising Morningstar clothing would come back... it's a shame having such cool items unavailable to newer players who couldn't watch twitch at the time.

• @neon-ic0n said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@ninja-naranja Finally, twitch drop cosmetics properly coming back to the game! Shame it seems they're only doing this because they released the wrong set, but I'll take it haha.

Now if only the Frozen Horizon and Rising Morningstar clothing would come back... it's a shame having such cool items unavailable to newer players who couldn't watch twitch at the time.

I still need the Frozen Horizon gloves and belt - I was really disappointed when I missed them, and disappointed again when they didn't re-release them for last year's holiday season...

• @neon-ic0n said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@ninja-naranja Finally, twitch drop cosmetics properly coming back to the game! Shame it seems they're only doing this because they released the wrong set, but I'll take it haha.

Tbh, I don’t think they were even supposed to release the Twilight Hunter set as a drop at all. It’s a bit strange that a normal recolor set gets introduced this way. It is what is though I suppose.

• @neon-ic0n seriously! I’d love to see those cosmetics be more available, even if they’re behind lots of gold or harder coms.

• Anyone remember those Damned Sailor Cannons from the first adventure's Soulflame Captain fight? Those would a great cosmetic, especially for the more PvP/Naval inclined!

• @galactic-geek said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Well I did the adventure and still no ghostly Skeleton Captains Chest....or ghostly Wood Crate or what appears to be a Cannonball Crate of the Damned. Why so many teases Rare!

alt text

@voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Well I did the adventure and still no ghostly Skeleton Captains Chest....or ghostly Wood Crate or what appears to be a Cannonball Crate of the Damned. Why so many teases Rare!

alt text

This is only Chapter 2 of the current Adventure, my friend... 😉

• Definently agree with this post, one of my favorite things about this game is the art style but I feel like lately everything has been lacking in terms of cosmetics, from re-skins to just really wierd costumes, I think they should put just a tad more focus to more piratey cosmetics

• @ambrossa love the vids man, nuking sanctuary had me dying 🤣

• This post is a year old lol how is it not locked

• @timedsatyr79799 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

This post is a year old lol how is it not locked

Because old posts only get locked if they've been inactive for over a month, which hasn't happened with this thread, as of yet.

• @timedsatyr79799 Because this is the best post of all the posts!

• I'm so disappointed with the lack of Rapier on this season rewards.
    Altough I love the naval commander set and I hope to see weapons, ships cosmetics and equipment added to the set to complete it. Probably gonna be Emporium.

• @talvheet

I'm so disappointed with the lack of Rapier on this season rewards.

There's one from completing the adventure. The Jailor's sword is a rapier.

帖子
1.3m
查看
页数 754/1389