Burying live creatures

• So recently after just watching a short video of someone burying a pig in a cage.

What if after we give the quest to the board and some poor sap digs up the pig in the cage, what if all pig was that was left was raw pork or any other animals snake or chicken.

Thanks!

帖子
    查看
  • Second this. There is something oddly disturbing about digging a living creature out of the dirt. How did it survive? Is it a zombie chicken? Nobody knows!

• Hahaha I love that you can do this. Can't wait to try it tonight.

• Do snakes bite right away?

• How do they survive? With a straw.

• @galactic-geek said in Burying live creatures:

How do they survive? With a straw.

alt text

• It’s a game, you are killing skeletons…. Ghost ships etc so burying a live animal, not a problem.

I like the idea of burying animals, it’s very amusing we can do it but it’s a shock for whom ever gets the map, digs up thinking a chest and gets an animal. Funny humour to the game.

Also people asking how does it survive? How do skeletons even exist and move? Not a single muscle holding anything together. Enough said.

• It was either this, killing the animals when burying them or get in trouble with the people from Animals are Treasure too Front.

• @menphuess said in Burying live creatures:

I like the idea of burying animals, it’s very amusing we can do it but it’s a shock for whom ever gets the map, digs up thinking a chest and gets an animal. Funny humour to the game.

Funny until you dig up a snake that bites you. Although if you were the one that buried it, that would be hilarious.

• You can bury a animal alive in the ground but can’t bury a empty treasure chest. :p

• @burnbacon Off topic, but can you bury a treasure chest with a Fort key or map bundle in it?

• @mrat13

Vault keys yes. I haven't tried a map bundle and I don't do forts lol

• I didn’t know you could do this….
    And neither does my friend 😈
    🐍🐍

帖子
查看
页数 1/13