<< [24/24] NO SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR NOW >> - We are recruiting! Guild level 799 (distinction 7)

• I meet all the requirements, and am active weekly, only time i wont be using guild emmisary is while finishing out my ghost curse grind, which rn is a lot, as im trying to get it done quick

• @somthincring sent u a discord request

• @tripzsplit9030 sent u dm on xbox

• Can i still join? Ive been looking for a guild to sail under.

• still recruiting? lynicry_ on discord and LynicryEXE on xbox

ive got about 600+ hours and play for a few days a week

• If you're still recruiting, I have 2000+ hours, both pvp curses and am active throughout the week (Xbox: Goose#4954)

• Hi there, I'm also having the specified requirements. I'm willing to join if you're still recruiting! Xbox nickname: calanceajr

• @goose4954 we are, gonna add u on xbox and dm u there

• Hello i would like to join your guild, just to be aware im a new relatively new player still more or less a week umder my belt but i've been playing sea of thieves regurlaly this past week and probably will keep play regurlaly for the forseeable future, i myself dont expect to bring mutch value to your guild but would be glad to join and help in what i can

• @uvoltx hello. I with my friend need to do guil commendations. May you help us and invite to your guild on time?

Xbox - 1. leshajenia
    2. WildCoyotUA

• Gamertag- gl4st0
    Heya, was thinking if I could join your guild as I want to grind commendation, I’m active alot and I can help with pve, pvp and stacking:)

• Would love to be a part of your guild. Been playing since 2019 with over 1k hours and frequent HG player. Looking for a main guild to play in :)

Xbox : Vornex
    Discord : Vornx.

• I'm interested in joining you guys. I have played before, pretty much since launch but, I haven't played in the last year give-or-take. So, quite a bit is new to me but, I am really enjoying it. Please let me know if you have room for me.

XBL: Garadan5567
    Steam: garadan
    Discord: garadan

• hello i would like to join the guild if still possible i am a commendation/achievement grinder wiht 93% complete on steam and 1600 hours discord is petebro22 and xbox is PeteBro221843

• I would like to join gamertag ClassyGinger01

• 6 SPOTS OPEN!

• I’m interested in joining! livthedream on discord or iivthedream on Xbox. 600+ hours

• @iivthedream hey there! I have sent u xbox friend request and message. (Guild invite also sent)

• I have 800 hours in the game and spent 140 hours on the last 2 weeks in the game. I mostly play guild emissary but I am done with low level guild, I want something better, like this guild. I am unemployed and don't study, allowing myself to play this game for unhealthy amount a day every day.

• @batmantoobad u sound like the active player we are looking for :) Sent u a xbox friend request + message. Guild invite will be sent eventually.

• HI I WANNA JOIN

• Hi, I'd love to join. I'm pretty active and spend most of my time commendation hunting. Full disclosure; fall a little short of the 500 hour playtime mark (I'm a PlayStation player and only got the game towards the end of May as a birthday gift). I'm currently at around 375 hours though.

My Xbox tag is: MrVictorStone
    I'm also on discord: .BarryBerkman
    And my PSN is: Barry_Berkman

I'm reasonably active on all 3 so will reply to message sent to any of them.

• 2 spots left

• I'm interested in joining the guild if you've still got space.

I've been playing the game since launch and I bring in a nice emissary value almost daily. I usually play on a solo-sloop but I still pal around on comms if anyone else is down.

I want to help the guild get to D10 so that everyone can get those out-of-reach commendations.

Thanks either way!

• Ahoy! I am looking for an active guild. 33 years old from balkam, no life, no family. I live for gaming. After 15k+ hours in soulsgames I fell in love in SOT.
    lukasdlondo91 on discord.

• @Cleb617 @Miss D Londo I have sent u friend requests, message on xbox and guild invite.

• Ahoy! I’m very interested in joining your guild whenever there is space available. You recently accepted my real life friend Cleb617 and we play together frequently.

I’ve been playing since the alpha, and I’ve recently got heavily back into the game. I got both the hourglass curses and now I’m working on fishing. I have a sloop that I can pledge and I promise to stay active. My friend joined witching the last few days and we have already sailed for the guild twice.

Thank you for your consideration.

• @ferc-cral got a free space today out of nowhere, I have sent u a message in xbox.

• 2 spots available!

• I would like to join if theres a spot available. I have 1.3k hours. Playing on Play Station but my Xbox Gametag is Jesipr.

• @jesipr sure thing! imma send u a xbox friend request, plus a message and plus the guild invite.

• I would love to join! My Gt is Im ShipFaced#214

• xbox gamertag: BloodyMoonZ5202 discord --BloodyMoonZ--
    have distinction I with most faction. 164 servants, 101 guardians, i hope i can find people to sail with regulary

• @bloodymoonz5202 hey there! I have sent u friend request, a guild invite and discord invite via xbox message! Cheers.

帖子
查看
页数 279/280