Xbox Series X Streaming Help

• Hello everyone! I've just recently started streaming on Twitch and I'm having fun doing so. I bought an Xbox Series X in May and it is fantastic. It allows me to stream directly to Twitch from my Xbox.

My video quality is great, and viewers can hear myself and can hear other ship's crews clearly. However, my Twitch recordings aren't picking up the audio of my own crewmates! We use gamechat in order to interact better with other crews. The recording has no problem picking up my enemies, but my allies cannot be heard. I've tested with friendly pirates on PC and PS5. But the enemies I've been hearing are on a variety of consoles.

I'm wondering if anyone knows if Xbox just won't let Twitch record my friends' voices. I know that regular Xbox Series X recordings only pick up enemies, and you and your teammates voices are always muted. However, because Twitch is letting me get my voice and is still picking up enemies too, I'm wondering if there's something amiss, perhaps in my settings.

Any help would be great, because my crewmates are half the fun of streaming, and have plenty of fun interesting things to say that would add to my streams

帖子
查看
页数 1/1