What island did your first voyage bring you to?

• The question is as simple as that. Also, what trading company did you complete the voyage for?

I’ll go first: my first voyage was to Barnacle Cay for the Gold Hoarders

帖子
    查看
  • I wish I remembered the first few sessions but I don't really.

I'm one of the people that wasn't super into the game until Covid happened and then it became the calm in that storm.

I had no idea it would become such a part of a few years of my life so I wasn't really paying much attention early on. It is my first live service game (and is still my only) so it wasn't something I was absorbed in at first.

Then after I got into it I pretty much remember everything lol.

I didn't pay attention to commendations/cosmetics or events or anything at first, no reading anything online about the game, the first thing I really remember focusing on is doing a fotd when it was released and there being no loot in the vault and a bunch of arena stuff.

• Gold hoarder.
    Crescent island. Four chests.

• It's been a hot minute. I have no idea.

• I don't exactly remember. If I had to guess it was some merchant cargo run that I have no guess for. I remember around the time I started playing I was very into merchant

• @commanderpro754
    My first voyage was over 6 years ago so sadly cannot remember my first voyage anymore.

I do know some other old statistics though:

• first faction to get to lvl 50 (level cap back then) Order of Souls
    • final faction to get to 50 to get PL, Merchant Alliance
    • became pirate legend in the first days of “the Hunger deep” update/event (may 29th 2018)
    • became athena level 10 (level cap back then) around august of 2018

Never missed any of the time limited events in the early years or any of the events that where created early on

• Merchant alliance cargo delivery to North Star Seapost, they are now my faction of choice!

帖子
查看
页数 5/7